šŸ‘« Collaboration, Screensharing & Chat - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Not that this is super hard to figure out but here is pretty much all the css you need if anyone else wants to style theirs differently.

#togetherjs-dock { position: fixed; z-index: 10000; background-color: #676d74; box-shadow: 0 2px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); /* border: 1px solid #000; */ } #togetherjs-dock.togetherjs-dock-right #togetherjs-dock-anchor-horizontal img { width: 31px; height: 7px; padding: 0px 2px 2px 2px; pointer-events: none; filter: brightness(72); } #togetherjs-profile-arrow { position: absolute; width: 12px; height: 12px; left: 42px; top: 46px; background: url(./images/icn-gear.png); background-size: 12px 12px; background-repeat: no-repeat; filter: brightness(22); } .togetherjs #togetherjs-buttons .togetherjs-button:hover { background-color: rgba(70, 219, 214, 1); }
3 Likes

this is great, Ryan, very helpful, thanks a lot

Is the plugin option still scalable? I am referring to creating a multiplayer environment, whenever I look for it I see that socket.io is the best option, but I do not find anything with the bubble.io theme

Hi @wellingtonsilvah,
Thank you for your message and sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.

This Plugin will help you bring real-time collaboration between users to your Bubble app, you can share the URL and collaborate with anyone. When the same link is opened by a group of users, each of them sees the same page and can interact with it and chat together in real-time.

Please open the live demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-12.bubbleapps.io/togetherjs to see better how the plugin works within the Bubble app.
For workflow setup, please check the demo editor page: zeroqode-demo-12 | Bubble Editor

If you require any further information, let us know.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

@ZeroqodeSupport @levon - Iā€™m testing this out and it seems to mess up the cursor position whenever a user hovers over any repeating group cell. I assume element IDs have something to do with how the library figures out where the cursor is.

Is there any way this can be solved? Seems like a breaking issue as most apps will use some sort of repeating group elementā€¦

If this can be solved for, another useful addition would be to upload a custom cursor svg as the default ones are pretty horrible.

Thanks! T

Hello @tmxl,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, and please accept our apologies for the delayed response over the weekend!

We have conducted some testing based on the information you provided in your previous reply, and we couldnā€™t replicate the behavior you described.

To better assist you, could you please provide us with a screen recording, using a tool like Loom or other preferred software, that includes:

1. The settings of the pluginā€™s element.
  2. The workflow settings where you are using the plugin.
  3. The settings for the Repeating Groupā€™s Appearance and Layout tabs.
  4. How the plugin is currently behaving on your app.

Additionally, it would be helpful if you could let us know the version of Bubble you are using and whether you have enabled the New Responsive Engine in your app :pray:

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Wishing you a productive Monday :hugs:

Thanks a lot for the reply, I will replicate and screen record and get back to you shortly. My repeating groups are nested, so maybe thatā€™s why you couldnā€™t reproduce the issue. Will post here soon!

1 Like

Hi @tmxl,

Thank you so much for your time, that would help a lot for getting to the bottom of this behavior. We will be waiting for your response :slight_smile:

Cheers :hugs: