Collection of apps built on bubble at builtwithoutcode.com. Submit your app too to get exposure and feedback from others!

Hey, no-code jedi!

New entry at Zeroqode Gallery built by @Lucien.

OhMyGeorge is a promo website that presents main features and advantages of OhMyGeorge traiding app.

Thanks,

Carabet Eugenia
Executive Assistant @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-Code Development Services

Hi @eugenia,

Thanks for listing OhMyGeorge, thatā€™s very nice of you. However, only the marketing website is built with Bubble, the app itself isnā€™t (itā€™s built with ReactNative and NodeJs).

1 Like

Thank you for clarify @Lucien, :slight_smile:

We already changed description, I wish you good luck with your app!

1 Like

Hello!

An application built by @harrytuckerr was added to Zeroqode Gallery .

Scribr helps you to save time and create an interview, upload or take a picture of any speech you want to be written and summarized.

Happy start of the week!

Carabet Eugenia

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
No-Code Development Services)

Hi Bubblers,

We are glad our Zeroqode Gallery collection grows! Recently we added a new app that was built by @john11 on a Zeroqode template.

Community Anaxi is a platform that allows engineers to view and share information regarding productivity, leadership, team scale and much more.

Have a great day!

Carabet Eugenia

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

@eugenia I have submitted my app to your Zeroqode Gallery 2 days ago.
I would like to know when is going to be added?

Hey no-coders!

In order to inspire you, we added on Zeroqode Gallery a new app built by @arrev

ScareHunt is a data-driven app that allows you to submit, discover & share all top scary movies!

Thanks,

Carabet Eugenia

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Hi everyone!

Check our Zeroqode Gallery , another new app built by @vincent56 was recently added.

MirrorMirror is an app that makes cheap and effective A/B testing for any business decisions.

Thanks,

Carabet Eugenia

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

I see a lot of websites lately that seem to want to lift on the success of no code development. I understand, itā€™s become quite the hype recently.

Iā€™ve seen numerous listing sites for no and low code resources and apps built with products like bubble spring up lately. Weā€™ve been asked if our products could be featured here and there and I guess itā€™s all fine. Itā€™s just that sometimes the line between promoting someone elseā€™s content versus your own becomes very thin and I donā€™t know if thatā€™s a good thing or a concern.

I donā€™t mind our products being listed on the zq gallery, but I expressed a bit of concern about the way itā€™s done earlier. The top of the page explicitly states ā€˜our collection of appsā€™ and I think that can be misleading. Certainly to the casual visitor.

Either way, I hope we can all keep enjoying each others work and recognize the creators for their effort! In that light I appreciate the exposure these new sites give.

1 Like

Hey @vincent56
i understand your concern.
I believe you mean this line: ā€œGet inspired by our collection of no-code appsā€
we could change ā€œour collectionā€ to ā€œthis collectionā€ if you think that would be sufficient.
Alternatively we could simply remove your apps if you donā€™t want them to be listed there.
Please let us know your preference.
Thanks!

Hi Levon, thanks. As I tried to explain I donā€™t mind to get listed. I just openly wonder about the intentions of this curated list and many like it in general. Obviously there is a reason you created this list the way it is and I just wondered how you see my concerns in that regard.

For sure Iā€™m not telling you what and what not to do on your own website! Thatā€™s completely up to you :slight_smile:

Well, we surely didnā€™t intend to mislead anyone that those apps are built by us. The goal for that page was to showcase whatā€™s possible with Bubble, improve our SEO ratings and promote our own products and services. So far I havenā€™t received any feedback from site visitors suggesting that those apps are built by us. As I mentioned before the apps we built have a visible and explicit logo.

FWIW, to me that page reads like all those apps were developed by Zeroqode.

Alright. I donā€™t want to enter into a discussion about what is morally acceptable as that is way too subjective. Live and let live, that kind of thing.

And again, I do not want to dictate what should or should not be on your websites but making more clear that weā€™re looking at a list of apps that are not necessarily yours may be a decent thing to do indeed.

I have made this change:

I think itā€™s clear enough and donā€™t see anything else that can/should be done here to make it more clear.
if this is not sufficient Iā€™m happy to remove any apps from the list upon request.

4 Likes

:wave:Hey Bubblers!

Take a look on the new app built by @dom1 recently added to our Zeroqode Gallery.

The Escape 100 allows companyā€™s employees to nominate their employers and helps other job seekers to find the best place to work.

Thanks,

Carabet Eugenia

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

1 Like

Hi no-coders!

Weā€™ve added to the Zeroqode Gallery a new app built by @josh7.

Remote Circle is a job board that lets search for remote jobs by timezone.

Thanks,

Carabet Eugenia

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

1 Like

Thanks guys :pray: :slight_smile:

Youā€™re welcome @josh7 and good luck with your app :wink:!

1 Like

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:Hey!

There is a new application on Zeroqode Gallery built by @nl.lorenz.

Sitebot is an AI-powered chatbot that allows to create a personal website in a few minutes.

Thanks,

Carabet Eugenia

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

1 Like