Complex Sliding range selector, and arrays

Hi,

I want to make THE EXACT same sliding range booking widget as shown in this gif.

slider

I don´t know where to start. I know it´s a slider over a RG.

But what data do I show in the RG? Do I neet to create 48 “timeslots” for each user and define their YES/NO availability? If so how do i create the 48 items automatically to default to NO? I need to, for each day+user, kind of create an array of 48 slots, each slot is 30 minutes. So I could create a data item SLOT which has fields: “Slot number” (number field from 1-48) “Actual time” (text item with “09:30” for example) and available" (yes/no).

I´m not a programmer, so not sure how to tackle this. I imagine the logic of this must be wrong and there must be a proper way to do this. How would you set about doing this?

Thanks so much. Any help @copilot, @romanmg @NigelG, you guys seem to know bubble inside out

It’s not easy to automatically create multiple things in Bubble. To do that you would need to have 48 template things to copy for each User+Day. I would have thing with a one string for all 48 time slots, the string filled with 48 zeroes when created. I would then toggle the 0/1s in the string when the user clicks the RG.

I am not entirely sure what you are trying to do, but based on the example range slider, I will throw out an idea. That range slider only allows for contiguous slots to be chosen, so you can’t, for instance, choose slots 3,4 and 5 and also 9 and 10, you would have to select 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. If that is correct, than all you really need to do is store the lowest slot and the highest slot per person.

Thanks, Yeah its contiguous. What I´m having troube with is setting up the availability in the slots though.

Could this be of interest:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.