Courses - Real, relevant learning for Bubblers

New Series: Referrals, Email Campaigns, Transactional Emails

Take advantage of user signup flows to promote growth; dive into the world of user engagement and retention marketing with MailChimp; deliver customized emails to keep your users in the loop with SendGrid.

Don’t forget - today’s the last day to get $50 off your Education enrolment. :slight_smile:

Hello @iamsalar Iamsalar, Iam Salar, Salar, Cobubble or whatever is your name.
I am one of the bubbles users who has bought your course, I am loving it so far, I did it mostly to understand api’s in general and some concepts I Haven’t had the time to research.
One big question, is there any way to see the video courses in high resolution? the 960x528 px resolution is not the optimal.

Looking forward to

• Mobile Design, walking through the 5 W’s of functional design for mobile applications.
  • RESTful APIs, extend your application’s functionality by learning to integrate with others.
  • Push Notifications, sending instant and customized notifications to your users’ devices.
  • Mobile Deployment, prep and package your iOS and Android application for success.

Thank you so much.

Carlos

Hey Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out, and thanks for choosing to learn! We’ve temporarily scaled down the videos to mitigate some issues we were experiencing but should have those available to every student later this week. We’re just getting started here and have quite a lot planned. Feel free to give us a shout directly through email.

Keep it up!

(by the way, we should have used the @CoBubble account when we started but used mine instead, oh well.)

Hi, is it still available? @copilot the site apparently is not working for me…

Hey @felipe,

We’re pushing an all-new CoBubble platform next week, including Education and Sessions revamps. Feel free to email info@cobubble.com if you have any specific questions! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Its still does not show on the dashboard for me and I been waiting for ages for it to come back…

Hey @William1,

We apologize for the time it’s taken us, but we promise it’ll be worth it. Our new platform and material is rolling out this week! :smile:

1 Like

Education 2.0 is here.

A refreshed and redesigned take on learning Bubble to its fullest. We’ve cleared helping thousands of Bubblers around the world, and we’re taking that knowledge back to the community to learn together. Our exposure to the platform, the community and the team behind it has helped us make this one-of-a-kind learning platform. We’re positive that no other learning platform can match our drive to be the best, so we’ve had to rebuild our platform to meet our goals and here are some changes:

• No enrollment fee. We’re excited to introduce our new course-based pricing, which gives you the flexibility to pick up only the material you need with no large overhead or add-on courses. Starting at $1 per course, you decide which courses give you the value or knowledge you’re looking for. Pre-order courses in advance to get them even cheaper!

• Refreshed material. All of our courses are being reproduced to capture all the major changes to the Bubble platform we’ve seen this year. Our commitment to housing the most up-to-date, accurate information also means periodically-updated material at no added costs to students. You’ll be notified of course updates as soon as they’re available.

• All-new interface. Our all-in-one platform now integrates directly into Education, giving you easier access to our other helpful products like Sessions. Your Library contains all your pre-ordered and purchased courses which you can watch anytime, anywhere at video formats up to 2K.

• Transparent roadmap. Courses in all planning, pre and post-production stages will be shared with all platform users so you can get a peek at what’s to come. New, exciting courses will be made available as frequently as we can make them so you always have something new to learn.

Our team is absolutely passionate about being the best, whether we prove it through building scale-ready applications for driven businesses or educating the community one course at a time. We welcome organized feedback, and so you should feel free to give us a shout at info@cobubble.com whenever you like!

We hope to see you learning with us soon, if not today. :slightly_smiling_face:

Group

1 Like

Artboard Copy

What is Bubble?

An in-depth look at the features and tools available to you, that make up the Bubble platform we know today.

• The Bubble Platform (3 minutes)
  • Creating Apps (4 minutes)
  • The Editor (9 minutes)
  • Design (29 minutes)
  • Workflows (35 minutes)
  • Data (47 minutes)
  • Styles (7 minutes)
  • Plugins (7 minutes)
  • Settings (16 minutes)
  • Logs (6 minutes)
  • Reusable Elements (5 minutes)
  • Next Steps (3 minutes)

This course isn’t all that you need to master Bubble development but it’s definitely the best place to get started!

Artboard Copy 7

Artboard Copy

Pre-Development

You don’t need to figure out everything before you jump into developing your idea, just the right approach.

• Part I: Structure (36 minutes)
  • Part II: Layout and Flow (33 minutes)

If you need a better look at understanding how creating a data structure first can make the difference between an effortless build process or a development nightmare, this course should help drive the point home.

Artboard Copy 7

What about the people who already bought “lifetime access” to your course before? How do they access the videos since you removed the ones they bought access to?

Hey @proust007,

Good question! Those who signed up for Education earlier this year will receive courses that are (and will be) freely-accessible to them. :wink:

how so, where do they go to do that?

Rather simply: by clicking ‘Add to Library’ on any course through the Education dashboard. :slight_smile:

So you still have to pay for courses as a previous customer or am I missing something here?

They’re totally free for early customers! Reach out to info@cobubble.com if you need more help. :+1:

This is reaching out. Please explain how bubblers who paid for instructional videos prior to your reboot can access videos they paid for.

Hey @proust007,

You’re definitely missing something here! All they have to do is click ‘Add to Library’ next to any course in the Education platform and it’s theirs. Applicable users received an email explaining the change and next steps prior to launch too. It seems like you specifically need more help, which is why you should reach out directly via email. We try to keep our posts clear of one-on-one conversations so Bubblers can get to the content they’re looking for with minimal skimming.

I hope that makes sense to you now. :wink:

Artboard Copy

Mastering APIs

An up-close look at what exactly APIs are, the mechanics behind integrating using documentation, how they’re helpful for building more complex applications and integrating with external services to extend your own.

• Introduction (1 minutes)
  • Requests (16 minutes)
  • Parameters (9 minutes)
  • Response (11 minutes)
  • Client-Side (11 minutes)
  • Server-Side (9 minutes)
  • Actions (33 minutes)
  • Webhooks (9 minutes)
  • API Workflows (15 minutes)
  • Next Steps (4 minutes)

If you’d like APIs to be an intimidating term no more, you might find this course to be a great fit!

Artboard Copy 7

Artboard Copy

Plugin Development

An demystifying look at what makes up a Bubble plugin, how to build them using the Plugin Editor and a brief overview of JavaScript to bring everything together. Get building plugins for yourself and the community.

• Overview (1 minutes)
  • Plugin Editor (26 minutes)
  • Importing (9 minutes)
  • JavaScript (20 minutes)
  • Elements: Fields (7 minutes)
  • Elements: States (8 minutes)
  • Elements: Events (5 minutes)
  • Elements: Actions (17 minutes)
  • Elements: Functions I (20 minutes)
  • Elements: Functions II (22 minutes)
  • Elements: Publish State (12 minutes)
  • Elements: Trigger Event (6 minutes)
  • Elements: Conditions (10 minutes)
  • APIs: Calls and Responses (12 minutes)
  • Actions: Fields and Code (13 minutes)
  • Next Steps (5 minutes)

If you’re looking for an up-close look at plugin development with some exposure to JavaScript, give this a go!

Artboard Copy 7

3 Likes