Create a picture carousel

Hey guys,

I am trying to create a carousel, I hope this is the best option to show multiple images, one at a time, but to automatically switch/rotate them in order (picture 1, picture 2, picture 3 …picture n). Also to have some arrows to manually go back and forth, and once pressed/tapped on the image, to make it full screen and still be able to swipe through them.
What is the best approach?
I would like to be able to upload multiple pictures at once, since I don’t know how many the user will want to upload and is not pretty to display a lot of picture upload forms. So something similar to how this forum can attach multiple files.
Then, if I create a group to display them, select type of content image, parent’s group listing’s DATABASE where they are stored, and on the actual image/carousel to have source dynamic, current cell’s image.
Is that right?

Thank you!

Did you figure anything out for this? having the same problem!

Thanks!

Hey,

Sorry, I stepped away from bubble for a bit, had other pressing ‘real life’ issues to attend.
I think it’s doable, but I don’t really have the time. Maybe search for a freelancer that can do this for you?