Creating Multiple Pages With Unique URL's For One User Account

Hey all. New to Bubble, and I am in the processing of building an application for a travel agency (using one of the apps in the app gallery as a template).

Basically a user opens a travel request based on the type of trip they want (one-way, round-trip, multi-city,) then a unique page is created for that trip with a specific trip ID.

Right now I’m stuck trying to figure out how to create a new unique ID for each users trip, allowing them to create multiple trips at one time, and then being able to access the specific trips on the users homepage.

Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to Bubble.

You will need to create a Data Type, lets call it “Travel Request”

Then on the workflows when someone enters the Travel Request info, you will need to Create the Travel Request data and then save it to the Current Users account. The Trip unique ID is automatically created on a Data Item when it gets created.

Here is a close example:

I also recommend taking a look at Bubble’s Lessons and Videos, especially the Saving Data and Sending Data to a Page lessons

Geoff | Wolfer Tech
Read about How I Used Bubble to Create a Profitable Startup
Check out The Most Used Bubble Template (FREE)

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.