Curet - Elderly Care Plattform for Germany

Hey fellow Bubblers,

after some months of learning bubble and experimenting around with this incredible Web development plattform, I am proud to show you my app „Curet“ .

https://curet.de

Curet is a directory of all nursing homes and agencies in all of Germany. Users can search for , compare, rate and contact all nursing homes and agencies on our platform. Every nursing home and agency has access to their own dashboard ,where they can see general stats, reply to inquiries, post jobs and receive applications. Furthermore we give freelance caregivers the opportunity to create their own „profile“ ,including access to their dashboard, and the ability to be contacted and then subsequently booked by users of our platform.

The site is in German, so I guess many of you won’t be able to understand the site, however any kind of feedback (regarding the design, layout, structure etc) would be highly appreciated!
Cheers
Noel

1 Like

Nice job and idea. How do you plan on monetizing?

Hey Jon,

thank you very much!
So basically in order to unlock all advanced features, our users have to subscribe to our higher tier packages. Currently we offer 3 different subscription tiers.
We are also looking into various other possible sources of revenue.
Noel

1 Like

Congrats on the release @nl.lorenz - it’s great to see your product out in the wild. :slight_smile:

1 Like