Just a quick update if anyone else is having similar issues…I found a fix. I think the issue is caused by the text of the date e.g. 22 being inside the group as when changing month (clicking the arrow to process the workflow of OffSetMonth +1 or -1) there is a slight lag, therefore the text element inside the group doesn’t quite catch up and hence will sometimes show the wrong date number.
I’ve got past this issue by adding a transition to the repeating group when triggering the workflow for either next or past month using the Element workflow and Animate e.g. set Repeating Group to Fade. With this trick it then must give the date just enough time to catch up in the repeating group to display correctly, GIF below to demo.
Also you could take the text element outside of the group and then copy over the conditions to the text element, but this doesn’t give you as much flexibility in styling with the conditions on the element, but will of course do the trick in providing the right date without the need for a transition.