🕶 Dark Mode For Bubble is Here - Chrome Extension from Zeroqode

We know many users were secretly wanting this, so we decide to experiment with Dark Mode for Bubble Editor :slight_smile: To give it a try for yourself just install our chrome extension for Bubble here Zeroqode | No-code apps, plugins, native apps builder for bubble.io and more and then switch the “dark mode” toggle on.
Also we have added shortcuts for zoom-in and zoom-out features recently added by Bubble.

Chrome%20Extension%20Dark

Have fun bubbling! :slight_smile:

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

20 Likes

Amazing, going to use this a lot :smiley:

Awesome, Marcus, thanks a lot. Any feedback how to improve it are very welcome :slight_smile:

Cool idea! Thanks a lot, @levon!

Just one thing: Bubble’s Klein blue makes it hard in dark mode to read the name of the selected element in the elements tree.

It’s much more comfortable when it’s grey & black like for the other categories:

Thanks again!

1 Like

you are right, Lucien, we tried to change it everywhere to light grey, but seems we have overlooked some places where it’s used. Did you see it anywhere else?

2 Likes

@Lucien we have improved the parts which you pointed out and some others. Hope it helps.
Best

1 Like

Hi Levon, that’s great, thanks!

I spotted a few others (charts in Logs, blue words in Settings, blue privacy rules in Data, dark grey words in Template, etc.) but it’s not as important as the elements tree that we are constantly look at, we can totally live with that :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

1 Like

Will there be any support for Firefox?

i’m afraid we haven’t planned that yet

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Thanks!

Could you make the background page on reusable elements darker

Thanks for this Lev!

It’s a relief for the eyes for sure.

I found a spot that could use tweaking: the API Plugin

hi there, it’s a very good idea @levon and @ZeroqodeSupport for the dark mode, but could it be possible to arrange a few details that matters: the blue is still here (should be white for texts and tabs), and some hovering conditional as well (when text or element hovered, have another color). Right now it is just not finished, like WIP. hope you can polish and finalize your work so that we can use it.
Capture d’écran 2022-04-05 à 21.47.34

1 Like

This post needs more views!
I didn’t knew I need it so badly!

Hi there,
Thank you all for your feedback and requests.
We kindly appreciate your interest in our products. :pray:

Currently, there is no option to change the text color, unfortunately. But, we’ll add this feature request to our roadmap for future updates and will investigate how feasible it is to implement it.
Once it happens - we will let you know, but, at the moment, we’re unable to provide you with an approximate time estimate since this request is of low priority.

Thank you once again for the feedback and understanding.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Best,
Zeroqode SupportTeam.

is of low priority? we cannot even read the texts, and basically cannot use this feature. this is super easy to do. so unfinished work. then i’ll not use it, and probably most people won’t.
Capture d’écran 2022-04-11 à 13.03.36

1 Like