Databases are not loading properly. Problem with v.5

Has anyone else experience databases not loading this morning or loading very slowly. Also all searches etc are not working!!

Yeah, data has disappeared from repeating groups in test and live!

And I haven’t changed anything that would do this and looking over everything there is no reason it should not be showing!

Where do we report such issues? I have the whole factory on standby at the moment we cannot work over here!

This scared me so I checked my app. All seems good on my end. No problems yet.

Doesn’t seem to be anything with Bubble at the moment. Or at least it’s not being reported yet.

https://status.bubble.is

I’m not having issues but I’m in California. Where are you guys located?

My customers data has disappeared from the live app argggggg!

This is quite scary, are you guys on a professional plan?

Nothing is displayed on repeating groups, tested over several pages!

Personal Plan, might do a boost right now

Yes Pro plan! Same here repeating group data was all there then dissapeared

Interesting, I’m on a personal plan. No problems here. Usually it’s the other way around. You guys should have a dedicated server. I wonder if something went down.

GOT IT GOT IT! Its the new search feature you need to tick the box “Ignore empty constraints!” bottom right of the query constraints box.

No friggin idea why this just started to kick in! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Ahh. Ok. Cause I haven’t updated my app yet either. Phew. I am still afraid to update my app because of that reason.

When you upgrade between versions, it automatically applies to the test environment. But it doesn’t apply to the live environment until the next time deploy from development to live.

For the curious, I recorded a LearnTo lesson that walks you through the v5 change.

9 Likes

Would have been nice for the default to be on, still recovering from the stomach free fall :woozy_face: But thanks makes sense.

Anyone else who has filters or search field on query constraints, especially repeating groups, make sure you checkout @dan1 video!

2 Likes

@dan1 Holy smokes man thank you.
Upgraded my dedicated box (with all 156,000 line items in repeating groups) - and chaos ensued.
Your vid pointed the way out… worst game of hide and seek ever.
null%20values

1 Like

Which part of the notes about the changes in that version did y’all miss, exactly? :thinking:

Don’t forget to also check any list :filtered constraints if you use it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.