Date time picker generates time as 12am, but unusually it generated 11pm when saving one thing. Anyone ever seen this?

Date time picker generates time as 12am, but unusually it generated 11pm when saving one thing. Anyone ever seen this?

This has happened to me often. I have never figured out why but if I don’t need a specific time saved, I always change the hours, minutes and seconds to 0 to ensure the date is consistent.

2 Likes

Oh, thank you for sharing! I confess that I didn’t expected any response to this due to it being too specific.

That solves my case!

Glad I could be of help. Do you want to mark this as solved so that the thread can be closed?

This is could be due to daylight savings or timezone issue, +/- 1 hour

The native Bubble date/time picker uses the browser’s timezone when you choose a time so the result that’s saved could be wrong if DST is in effect and the browser has a different timezone

If it’s a big issue for your app we do have a private plugin that negates this issue

2 Likes

@anil For sure!

@peng.o Will work with anil’s simple fix for now, but if I get to see this again I’ll reach out for sure! I appreciate that you’re telling me about this, many thanks!

1 Like