DayOne - Making first days great again

Hey guys!

I’ve built a few products with Bubble now, this is my latest.

Thought I would get some feedback but also thank the Bubble team for all their work on building such a great platform. :slight_smile:

Testing this as a proposition, so built a basic sign up and dashboard to test interest and gather feedback for now.

Check it out here:

onday.one

8 Likes

Looks nice! and the idea is cool too.

1 Like

Looks great! Can we have that on our homepage? If so, can you email support@bubble.is?

1 Like

This is a great idea. Very cool.

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL !!! Great job - the lay out, concept and name are all so fitting. I believe you have a master piece on your hands :sunglasses:

1 Like

Really great job @pauljamess… Look great and agree with others that it’s a strong concept

Your fictitious restaurant is on Shoreditch High St… are you London based? If so, come along to a Meetup at my office next month?

1 Like

The concept hits a pain point that resonates with me. Clever domain too.

One thing we did well at in a previous job was keep an onboarding document up to date by handing off improvements to whoever the new hire was. We found that if there was a centralized person trying to keep the data up to date it didn’t work well. If we empowered the person onboarding with the ability to edit the document then it kept getting better and stayed up to date. I bet there would be a clever way to implement that in your application.

1 Like

@pauljamess Looks great! During the day I’m responsible for on-boarding all new CFT hires at my org. Love the pain this starts to solve. Hit me up if you want to pick my brain at all.

1 Like

Great design, great idea and a real problem solved. Wish you all the best!

1 Like

@pauljamess, really nice design and I also like the idea. Hope you’ll find a lot of customers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paul, great idea - and overall execution on this. A couple quick thoughts on initial review –

• Pricing: personally I’d rather pay for this by use rather than per month, given that it’s generally a one-time value per hire. Pricing could be a model similar to https://knowyourcompany.com (one flat fee per employee).

• It may be helpful to promote the “See It For Real” CTA more strongly (either in design and/or language). As I was scanning the page I missed what it meant and was left asking how I could see an actual example. It took a moment (for me at least) to realize it was there.

Great work on this. I hope it’s already starting to find some audience and demand.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like