Dev.zeroqode.com - Reach out if you need help creating something on Bubble

Hi Bubblers
we’ve just finished working on an exciting project. Would like to share it with you.
It’s called Epilog ( http://www.getepilog.com ) - and it’s a very powerful task and subtask management tool, that is specifically tailored to facilitate collaboration when creating documents. It has built-in Google Docs and pdf viewer, that allows users to work on documents without leaving the app. It also features nested comments, task prioritizing, user notifications and many more useful features.

Below you will see some screenshots and here is the feedback from the client:

Stefan Palsson, Founder http://www.getepilog.com Stockholm, Sweden: “I have worked with a few firms to develop software and Bubblewits is by far the best for a few reasons. One is they outline a budget and then they hit the budget. Two they are very smart, they are constantly challenging me as a partner to make the best product I can. They don’t want to spend budget building something ugly slow or not needed. They really are a partner with your best interest in mind. Three they are just really nice and you can have great brain storming sessions with them to really drive the final vision of the product. Four they build faster than anyone I have worked with, from first designs to a functioning websites they know how to build, test, iterate and deliver. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to build the right thing, fast and on budget.”

6 Likes

Nice work Levon!

1 Like

Thank you Keith!

This is shockingly cool !!

1 Like

Beautiful @levon congrats :100:

1 Like

Thanks, Ali!

Hi Levon,

I need help creating a profile page for users on my app. I have built the majority of the app
in Bubble however I am not familiar with creating a profile page on the app once the user logins in, that lists picture, business profile, and the most important product or service they provide. Also I am interested in a push option that can send a push notification to users when they are in a certain distance of a business within about 25 miles of where they are. You can respond here or send me an email to huefind@gmail.com.

Hi @huefind
I’ve sent you an email

Thanks,
Levon
Founder at Zeroqode

c6688372752f4234938c3c4d11fbfa761509eb1f

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-Сode Development Services

Tks Levon

Hey Bubblers!

I would like to introduce Vlad to you (@vladlarin) - he will be the GM for Bubblewits and will be taking care of sales, project management etc. In fact he is the only guy in our team who actually has pretty decent coding background as well as project management expertise in IT and Telecom domains :slight_smile: So I’m quite sure that he will be able to further raise the quality of what we do and deliver more fascinating products in the coming months…

Welcome on board, Vlad!

Thanks,
Levon
Founder at Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Levon, and hello Bubblers! :slight_smile: Looking forward to making great things together! :champagne:

Vlad Larin
Co-Founder at Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

5 Likes

Hey Bubblers!
we have recently completed a new project for @tamir.berkman
It’s called - Blissimo - http://blissimo.com.au - and it’s an application designed to collect feedback from cafe and restaurant visitors. It has a simplistic and elegant design, emoji icons for a quick assessment and a comment field so that customers could share their experience. The app also features a cafe owner dashboard where they can see stats per day/week/month as well as all the comments.

Below are some screenshots and here is the feedback from the client (Tamir Berkman) @tamir.berkman

I was blown away by the speed, quality and responsiveness of the team at Bubblewits.
Since day one they’ve been available for questions, iterations and advice which made my MVP journey so much easier.
As a solo founder you often struggle to find a great development resource for a reasonable price. Well, stop struggling and let them treat you to some development delight. I honestly cant wait to work with them again.

Thanks,
Levon.
Founder at Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

2 Likes

Hey Bubblers!
We have seriously overhauled our web-site.
Check it out here:

hope you like it :slight_smile:

Feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Levon.
Founder at Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

1 Like

very nice, pretty smooth

Thanks!

Levon.
Founder at Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Hey Bubblers!
Excited to announce that now we offer a new type of service called 5-day Express. Under this service type we will build the core features of your MVP in just 5 days and the rate is only $ 2 700 flat :slight_smile:
Check out the details at our home page here: https://dev.zeroqode.com

Thanks,

Levon.
Founder @ Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

1 Like

Hey Levon, nice website. FYI: the “Solution” link doesn’t work. Actually, there is no such section underneath. Instead, there’s a “Template” section. Cheers

1 Like

Great minds think alike @levon :wink:

From AirDev

From Bubblewits

6 Likes

Hey Vlad :slight_smile:
indeed, we were inspired by your idea and thought that Bubble users will benefit if more partners offer something that great :wink:

Thanks,
Levon.
Founder @ Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

1 Like

Hey Simon,
thanks for pointing this out. There used to be such a section on the landing page but we decided to move it to a separate page which is not yet done. So we’ll disable the link for now.
Thanks again!

Levon
Founder @ Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses