Develop a data aggregation and filtering app

Hi!
I’m new to Bubble, and have much to learn. So to kickstart my project, I think it is efficient to hire an experienced Bubble-user. We are based in Trondheim (Norway), but can of course work via Skype etc. without problems.

What we will create (without being too revealing here…) is a app where we need to aggregate some data (will be manually added to system) and presented in a filterbased view. There will be 3 roles initially, and that needs a login. A payment system will be added later on.

We have created sketches and have a workflow ready, but we are open for discussions on how to optimize the app to be running on Bubble.

Interested? Send me a PM so we can discuss the project :slight_smile:

Hi,
Hope you are doing good.

I have checked the requirement and I can easily accomplish the mentioned task in minimum cost, You can add me on Sky–pe: cisin.justin or inbox me at justin@cisinlabs.com

I’ll be delighted to receive your reply mail!

Regards
Jutin c.

Please reference your Bubble portfolio. We’ve been seeing a lot of posts from CIS, and a quick view of the website www.cisinlabs.com shows absolutely zero reference to work done on Bubble. Can you please clarify?

1 Like

Hi,

I have sent you a PM about my experience and the projects I have worked on. Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Anil

Hello sir,

Greeting for day…
I can do this task. Kindly add me on Skype that is "joomdev1309@gmail.com".
My hourly rate is too reasonable. Also i will share my portfolio on skype.

Please check my PM.

Thanks
AD