Displaying different group depending on a dropdown search

My pleasure! :slight_smile:

Before starting on sending parameters from the first page to the search page, I would recommend looking at some of the tutorials in the forum on custom states to adjust when groups are visible. Custom states can be a bit tricky at first, but will make things much easier when building your app to show and hide groups. For example, now the app shows and hides groups using many “show” and “hide” workflow actions. This isn’t wrong, but can be more time-consuming and harder to manage. With custom states, you set up conditional statements on different groups, and then set them to be visible based upon the value of the custom state. It’s tricky without seeing it, but here’s a really useful demo/video by @dan1:

In that example, the conditional statement changes the background color of different bulbs based on the value of the custom state. In your app, the process would be similar, but you would create conditional statements which adjust the visibility of groups using “This element is visible” [checked or unchecked]. Here is a written example:

I don’t mean to overwhelm you, but this will definitely make things easier to do sooner rather than later when your app is almost complete! Definitely give it a try and if you get stuck at all, feel free to let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile: