Drag not Working on Mobiles

Maybe I’m misunderstanding something but I can’t get some drag functions to work on mobile. Slider inputs and the drag/drop groups don’t. Normal buttons seem to work OK. Scrolling the page is ok and scrolling RG’s works.

I also have Croppie embedded and dragging and pinching works on that.

Any ideas?

I can’t tell from your post what you’re trying to do and what doesn’t work about it.

I have vertical, one-column drag-drop working just fine on iPhone 7plus. I don’t know anything about other phones or sizes.

If you can be more specific about what doesn’t work, I might have an idea or two.

The drag and drop for my apps work fine on my Pixel 2 XL and iPad. Both devices using Chrome…maybe it’s a browser thing?

I can confirm it works for me in Safari on the iPad also here.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Just knowing that it can work on some devices tells me that it’s not a failing of Bubble. My app does have some plugins that might be preventing drag events from propagating. I’ll dig into those. I’m so glad no one said “yeah, that’s a Bubble thing”!

Hi @bubble! I have the same problem. Slider input and drag and drop plugin dont work on the mobile version when i try to use finger