Draw lines between objects?

Is there a way to draw lines/arrows between two elements and have them save? Basically, I want to be able to build flow charts/maps. I can already drag/drop shapes in a grid but don’t have a way to “connect” them, if that makes sense…

1 Like

You could re-produce what you have in the above image using a group with left and bottom boarders and an icon, but I am not sure if that would be flexible enough for your needs.

I could do that for the grid but I don’t think I could do that for dynamic lines/arrows. The most I can figure is adding hiding lines in all directions in each cell, and building some sort of formula defining which ones should show and when.

This plugin can help, sound to be what you needed without the pain of re-inventing the wheel. Hope it help.

2 Likes

I’ll check it out! Thanks!

I also need something similar. I looked at jsPlumb but its overkill for what I need currently. At the point of limiting functionality within my app but don’t want to!

Woah, jsPlumb looks awesome!

This tool in particular I was working on was going to be mostly for internal, but I finally found a solution that checks all the boxes for my needs; Miro app.

Did you use Miro with bubble? Or seperately?
I’m trying to develop a flow chart too

anyone on this?

Check this one out Leader Line Between Elements Plugin | Bubble

1 Like