Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Dynamic Font Family and Font Size

I’d like my users to choose fonts and font sizes from a list. Bubble is currently not great for this in it’s current state.

My solution of importing a small library of Google Fonts into the header (via JS import on page load) and excessive conditional formatting will prove too inefficient at scale. Therefore, having dynamic font family/font size options would be fantastic.

For now, it doesn’t have to be complicated – It can function exactly as dynamic text, extracting data from a set:

Thanks!
-Mai

I’d like this too, is there any update? @emmanuel @josh @Bubble

Yes, me too. My app has a booking form that my users embed into their web site and I want them to be able to use a url parameter to set the font family so it can match their existing web site font…

Thank you for the feature suggestion. We just spoke about it internally and we’ll put it on our list of things to do, though we won’t mark it as a priority at the moment given the other things already on our roadmap.

Hey @neerja and other bubble admin. Any update on this? I would really appreciate having font size that we can change conditionally. The alternative is a lot of work, or to use HTML. Hopefully this feature can be brought to fruition. Please! With a cherry on top. :wink: :cherries: