Editor so slow it is almost unusable

I don’t know when we all started adding animated Gifs to a serious issue. Very immature

Mine is back working

9C3FF807-E8F4-4DB5-85FB-AAE9C598D125

2 Likes

Yup. I am back on again!

I must say the editor has been unusually slow for me today so far. A lot of lag, lot of red saving and need to restart browser well before the usual MB limit :frowning:

Same here, i even trying with Opera instead of Chrome but when you working when pass 10 minutes, its almost unusable, takes 3x time do something.

Had the issue yesterday…Work could not be saved and then broke completely (like in screenshots above).
Today it works so far!
However, many reports in forum about loss of data
Lets hope for the best!

I signed up to monitor my apps downtime with Uptrends.com (30 days free). So now I’m getting emails when the app goes down and then comes back up.

It went down 3 times yesterday after I started monitoring. If you are working on your end and the app goes down, then all work after the disconnection is unsaved…lost. So now I keep the Uptrends monitor running on one screen while I work on my app.

I have been down since 05:30 (GMT + 3) and as Murphy’s law states: “Anything that can go wrong will go wrong”. Just today of all other days, I was due for due for demos @GrowthAfrica - Investor Forum.

I don’t understand this… as long as the top bar text ‘saving’ changes to ‘saved’, the work is saved. This has always been true in my case. Sometimes a browser freezes and and changes were not saved, but other than that I do not recognize what you’re saying. I assume you monitor the version-test?

Sometimes it just stops saving and freezes with a “saving…” stuck at the top. while you keep working not noticing that the connection has become unresponsive. And then a few times it just never reconnects and becomes completely unresponsive, never able to save the changes you continued to work on… leading to loosing all the work on your end that was done after the connection was lost.

Now I can see when the connection is lost and focus on checking for a connection before making changes on my end that might never get saved.

Yes that’s what i have recently

I once thought it was just me, or chrome, or my wifi router connection, or the NYU service throttling my data usage, and then started to figure out that it was all of the above plus the bubble server lagging or dropping out (working from France last summer made for some interesting connectivity learning). I’ve grown tired of re-doing work on my end, but love Bubble, so I now watch all of the connections as I work.

and this was yesterday.

Hm ok. Luckily I’ve only had that a couple of times. Usually, even though it can take several minutes, it will save eventually.

I have full service drop out most every afternoon around 2:30/3pm. lasts for 25 minutes. I don’t think it’is Bubble, so I’m switching to NYCmesh for my ISP connection (I thinks it’s NYU).

I’ve also switched to using Firefox for all my bubble work. It’s much less of a memory hog.

I’ve had serious pb this afternoon also :confused:
Lots of “saving” stuck at the top, that I notice too late as other describe, lots of time wasted…
Could this issue be solved once and for all?
I highly and warmly recommend Bubble to all my friends, but this is a serious drawback :confused:

1 Like

Getting stuck at “saving” after one update to the app. App itself is also spotty at best right now. AWS okay, bubble status is also okay. Anyone else?

EDIT: I experienced problems, but upon further testing it seems it’s browser-related, and not a Bubble issue, as it worked better on another computer. So I deleted the alert.

Editor has been out and unable to save for the last ten minutes for me.

App seems to be working.

EDIT: I’ve submitted a bug report to the team.