Editor so slow it is almost unusable

App editor is not loading. And says popup with

“Sorry, we are having a temporary issue loading application data.
Please try reloading the page in a bit…”.

Anyone facing this issue?

my editor just stopped loading. Status says minor outage.Anyone else?

I’m back online

Editor isn’t loading for me.

Same here

Bubble status page shows minor service outage on main cluster

I’m still facing this issue of slow load times and my users can’t sign in. Is it ok now for others?

I have a big application, many workflows and things (data), Bubble seems to have a hard time loading these. It either gets stuck on “We’re loading your app” or I get the “Sorry, we are having a temporary problem loading application data”. Even once it loads, if you move an element, it extremely slow and takes a long time to update it. It gets frustrating at times but there’s nothing we can really do…

1 Like

What plan are you on? Do you have additional server units installed? Where are you located?

Same!

anyone having a drama with their development app, mine is being wierd.
If I “run as” a user it works for 30 seconds then comes up with the blue bubble of death (sorry there is a bug etc)
cant click anything at all with out it doing it, the blue bar starts even when it shouldnt (not changing database) then the error

Hello all,

I also experience this, but it’s only after I’ve been on the editor for a couple of hours or so. It’s incredibily frustrating, the only fix I have found is to close your browser and wait half hour or so, then it all works properly again (until it all starts again anyway).

Mike

@BassLab I sometimes experience that when I’m building very complex pages and have been in them for some time.

It might help to:

• Fix all pending issues (you know the red warnings, Bubble has confirmed they may slow things down)
  • Deleting unnecessary elements, if any
  • Uninstalling unused plugins
  • Try with another browser, or try in a private window to see if a browser extension could be making trouble
1 Like

She’s down in australia

Shes back up in australia…

she back down in australia

Issue resolved and appears to be working again: https://status.bubble.is/

1 Like

Theyre getting quick…

I’m still experiencing major issues. 1. the editor fails to load at the first try. After it finally loads, features in the workflow tab do not work.

I had initially created a bug report (see below) but I guess it might be related to the main cluster issue.

Back to impossible to use today.

Particularly the API Connector.

It can take 30 seconds to type three letters into the parameter box :frowning:

1 Like

I find it gets into that “stuck” state regularly, to me it seems independent of other editor issues. It’d be handy if you can pin down what causes it.