Editor so slow it is almost unusable

Am up for this.

Did notice, whilst poking around in the console, that something was running looking at memory leaks. So assumption is this is known about.

I’m out again, and have been so for the last 30 minutes. No saving, and no app, and spike in response time.

Your browser was unable to load the application data. We’ve been notified of the issue. Please try again in a few moments and make sure not to use ad-blockers.

Can Confirm. :cold_sweat:

8k ms is an understatement from what i’m experiencing on the editor :smiley:

We are also having issues here.

Budapest checking in - my apps load, but anything involving a database search fizzles out.

I cant even open the editor …Chrome shows “waiting for available socket”

The Bubble team won’t be awake for a few hours so we might be in for a slow day!

France here, apps loading but taking several minutes to perform changes.

Same here… Both editor and ‘development run mode’ are very slow. Even navigating between pages takes a huge amount of time…

I can’t use my application at all, it just stalls on login and loading and we can’t do anything in the editor it’s impossible. This has been such a common occurrence, what is going on??

They just hit 100,000 Users, I think it’s time for some out of hours support as their customers are all over the world

1 Like

They have 24/7 monitoring that alerts them to issues… I expect they know and are working on it.

I agree realtime reporting of issues unfolding would be good.

Yes, same here as well.

But also affected “live” server … seems to be returning to normal ??

1 Like

I understand that as a smaller business, it’s hard to support globally, and I understand that a lot of those 100,000 users would be hobby users, but maybe offer different levels of support for the high level accounts.

1 Like

Same problem here. Cannot use the preview modus. Even my live version is not working. How often does this occure? I am still in test modus but if I am really going live!?

I mean this is a problem affecting everyone… it’s not like different levels of support would matter… whatever the issue, they will find it and fix it as fast as possible.

Yep, my live site is out of commission too, the login page loads and then as soon as I log into my application it just stalls, and I have live clients calling me

This is getting worrying. We’re losing expensive development hours more or less every week, and in a few weeks we will be involving clients, who will simply not be accepting an app that goes down 4-5 times a month.

We can’t go live if this goes on.

@josh Can you give us an update on what you are working on to reduce the downtime?

2 Likes

When Bubble are next on line we should really get some sort of update on what the plan is regarding this… its been happening repeatedly

1 Like

Totally agree with you BubbleBoy, this has been happening so often, they need to find a solution and fix it permanently. I have live clients in my application so this is so bad for our business