Editor so slow it is almost unusable

I’m having similar issues, in fact funny story:

I was manually emptying a ‘report’ data type in the live version in the editor this morning when there was some sort of refresh (I still don’t know what exactly happened) and the default data type was loaded.

Apparently I didn’t notice I was editing the ‘User’ data type, still thinking I was working on the ‘Report’ type. When I got messages from users saying they couldnt log in anymore, I quickly realized the mess I was in :cry:

But to stay on topic: it has been unusually slow this morning. I get those couldnt complete requests a lot.

ahhh…1980’s those were the days…

So…editor slow nearly unresponsive is the same for me

All API workflow is throwing up spurious inconsistent results

As for the workflow element not showing… I’ve had this intermittently for a long long time. I’ve kind of given up raising these frustrating little issues ( I just add another workflow element which brings it up and then click back and then subsequently delete the one I’ve just added…grr)

:worried:

You have to be quite careful now that the table you have selected is in fact the one being displayed in the panel. Again, I can’t consistently recreate, but quite often I look at the data and think “eh, what is THAT”.

I couild fit in 26" waist jeans, and had lots of hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, so I’m now even thinking that I was looking at data that wasn’t really the data I was looking at… just that the system hadn’t catched up with my frantic clicking…

Part of the reason also lies with the screenshot you posted, it is entirely not clear what you are deleting because those numbers do not make sense. So a full browser refresh is needed to see what is actually left in the table.

edit:

How is this explained?

2 Likes

Having issues too. App is painfully slow when it does run. Exposes all the elements upon load, even those that are suppose to be hidden in the background. Constantly crashing when working in editor (both on Safari and Chrome). OK. and now my app doesn’t show up on the dashboard. I am not sure what is happening. I’m worried as to what my users are experiencing on the other end. Yikes!

Somebody experiencing extreme slow behaviour in test mode? The Netherlands

Our app can barely run, it’s having a hard time running any workflows - especially logging user in. It’s been like this all day long. Quite frustrating.

1 Like

We’ve found the issue and deployed a temporary fix, see https://status.bubble.is/ for more details

Hi ,

I am stuck on this image for a long time now. Yesterday I had the same issue and after sometime I get a error message popup and to try again :confused:

Can anything be done please ? Also worried about such performance issues if I build more apps on it.

I am experiencing extreme slow navigation page behaviour when an API workflow is triggered in the page. See my threat: API workflow unables page navigation

Could this be a temporary thing?

1 Like

Just got an email about Bubble having issues after I was kicked out of the editor…

statusCode 400
message “Operation timed out – app too busy”

Actually, seems to be a bit more than minor since the live app is now also timing out. Good to see the status tool kick in and send an email!

4 Likes

I just got an email from them saying there’s an issue with the cluster. In related news, Slack is down!

1 Like

So probably AWS (again!)

Same here Utrecht, The Netherlands. Status tool? Can I activate that in the settings?

status.bubble.is has a subscription option

2 Likes

I highly recommend everyone subscribe to the updates. You’ll get notified at every stage until the issue is fixed. I actually got the email before I realized something was up. Then I noticed something was up…

3 Likes

We’re looking into this and will keep you posted through the status page and later here as well.

4 Likes

… I just got some ‘nocode’ inspiration and … :sunny: :rofl:

Does this happen often? I just started using bubble and paid for the year… my live page isn’t even accessible… for my users.

If this is a major outage, quite alarming…

1 Like