Editor Super Slow - Anyone Else? - Edited - Bubble Has Reached Out

I have been struggling getting anything done in the Bubble Editor lately. It takes way too long. I have noticed it happening for the last few weeks maybe. Anyone else having a hard time with the editor?

My app has been extra slow as well.

Bubble, have you noticed this?

Edit: Bubble has reached out and we will work together on trying to pinpoint the issue. Thanks Bubble!

1 Like

Itā€™s something Iā€™ve been putting off for the last month - filing a support ticket for my dedicated server performance. Itā€™s been unusable some days. Was working with @mishav recently and he also noticed the red ā€˜savingā€¦ā€™ notification sitting there for minutes at a time. It usually leads to a manual refresh and loss of the last 10min work. Repeatedly. 15 times a day.

Guess I should throw my ring into the hat and try tackle this with the team as well.

3 Likes

Glad to know Iā€™m not the only one! Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ve been having the ā€œsavingā€ issue as well.

1 Like

Iā€™ve finally filed a bug report but please let me know if I can help in other ways.

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated. I canā€™t pinpoint when this started happening. I am not on here daily and sometimes I donā€™t notice it if Iā€™m not doing a lot of changes.

We are looking into this. Please share if you see a pattern in types of actions that leads to ā€˜savingā€™ or is the behavior inconsistent?

@Kfawcett @J805 Are these apps on version 5? If you have an app on the latest version, please submit a bug report with a typical action that leads to ā€˜savingā€™.

I am not on the new version. Have been doing an update in my app and canā€™t risk the issues. You think this is the problem?

@neerja, Iā€™m still on version 4 also. Donā€™t want to risk additional issues while Iā€™m developing.

1 Like

Hmmm. Maybe this is why it has been so slow for me lately. I havenā€™t updated and it has been about a month or so since that update was pushed.

I am lately often getting the editor not loading at all, I thought it was my crappy connection.

Todayā€™s message in Chromeā€¦

This page isnā€™t working

bubble.is didnā€™t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

1 Like

Crashed again yesā€¦ been happening ALLOT lately. It is getting kind of frustrating to be honest. My apps have been crashing at least 3 times a day for the last 5 days or so. And i have had many problems with it crashing in the past. And it is ALL of my apps.

And none of it appears on bubbles status page

CORRECTION: Only sometimes it appears in the status page. Many times go unmarked.

Anywhere form 2 min to 15 min or more

1 Like

I experienced apps going down for about 10 minutes. Editor and run mode. They just came back for me. I noticed status.bubble.is said ā€œMinor Service Outageā€ for a few of those minutes and is now back to ā€œAll Systems Operationalā€

1 Like

Itā€™s been intermittently up and down since the weekend! Whatā€™s going on?

1 Like

Ya. Itā€™s been pretty bad the last few days.

What version of bubble are you on? Are you on the most updated version? Or have you held back updating like myself?

Iā€™m having the ā€œsavingā€¦ā€ issue almost exclusively when Iā€™m using a poor Internet connection, so I have always assumed it was because of that. But today it seems itā€™s more general indeedā€¦ Really frustrating consequences if you donā€™t notice it right awayā€¦

As for the editor being slow, it happens to me when I leave the editor open several work sessions/days in a row. So usually what does the trick is to close the browser (quit) and start fresh (maybe just reopening the editor, without entirely shutting down the browser, would suffice).

1 Like

We are investigating this issue.

Thank you! We really appreciate it! :man_technologist:t2: