Editor Super Slow - Anyone Else? - Edited - Bubble Has Reached Out

I have the same issues. Bubble crashes constantly. We thought once we moved to a dedicated plan that this would be resolved but no luck.

Honestly, I used Bubble everyday for 2 years now. I discovered that when it crash (almost never down by the way) it was not Bubble fault :slight_smile:
My editor is super fast. What kind of ‘crash’ do you experience?

What type of computer do you have? I wonder if my computer just isn’t powerful enough to handle bubble correctly. May need to upgrade my computer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

TIPS: I learn the hard way… if you have a complex app and used only one page, it can be very slow in the editor and on mobile device (not sure is even true now).

2 Likes

Ya, I mostly have everything in one page. The main page is the slowest. I gotta figure that out I guess.

Last night my editor reverted to a version from 2-3 day ago. I’m a brand new user, but I was hoping it was a brief glitch. It has not returned spontaneously. What do you do when it reverts - just reproduce?

For Bubble team looking for a pattern, I had just started configuring an API call.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.