Elements are resized when moved with arrow keys

Hi, running into a strange issue that’s only just started happening. When I move an element in the design editor by using the keyboard arrow keys, the element is having 1 subtracted from its height and width. Happening with every element as far as I can tell. Never had this issue before.
I’m running Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10.

Edit: This also appears to be happening when resizing with the mouse using the drag handles. As soon as I release the mouse button, the element shrinks by 1x1

Is no one else having this issue? It’s making working on my app very difficult as my design needs pixel-perfect sizing

I am also having this issue! I have no idea why this is happening.

Hello :slight_smile: Just to check, are you zoomed in at 100% when using the editor? If you’re above or below that, that might be causing the issue.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the response, that seems to be what did it. I’m at 100% in Chrome but I had a custom scaling set in Windows. Just turned it off and the issue is gone. Confuses me because I’ve had that custom scaling set for a while without any problems with Bubble.
Incidentally, I get that it’s not a huge issue but it would be awesome if we could use Bubble at different scales, because high pixel density screens are rather hard to use at 100% scaling in my experience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.