Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

💾 Elements/Groups to Image (Free Plugin)

Hey All,

This new plugin allows you to convert groups or elements to a PNG that can be stored or downloaded.

Simple to use:

1. Place the Element to PNG Element on your page
  2. Make sure element IDs are enabled in your Bubble general settings
  3. Use the Element workflows and Element value for fetching the picture

Demo and more info: https://codurly.com/element2img

Please contact us for any bugs you find :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Nic

e0d71aa128f9e6ae6536bd4130036b04

niceeeeee

Very nice!

Would it also be possible to handle this via an API Workflow?

Tested some things but only can make it work if I visit the page. Would be nice to be able to create images via API from elements :smile:

I’ve not been able to get it to work when there is an image within the group. When you run the action the conversion omits the image.

I’d be willing to pay to have the functionality to include images.

PDF Conjurer (new free plugin)

Hey,

We will work on getting images included into the plugin. We will keep you updated with progress, if you want to PM us and see if we can find a work around for the time being for your use case.

Thank you,
Nic

Hi any update on this? I would also love it to capture images if you can get it to work.

I’d love to have images included as well!

Hey,

Quick update because we have been getting a ton of messages. The library used to make this plugin work is html2canvas which says it supports background-images but it doesn’t appear to be working on Bubble currently. We don’t have a ton of time to fully look into it yet but if someone can come up with a solution we would love to include it in the plugin.

Thank you,
Nic