Fast Track is a "learn Bubble" course with 40+ video lessons 🎬

Hello Bubble community!

As of 9 AM US Central time Sept 12, I have an incredibly exciting announcement to make…

But first, a little back story.

For those of you who don’t know me (please reach out and say hello if that’s you!), my name is Gaby. I run Coaching Bubble, a resource designed to help Bubblers like you navigate the platform while learning to build apps better, faster, and smarter.

We all know Bubble is a visual programming tool. That’s why we’re here! Even so, using the platform and building fully functional apps can often be confusing and challenging, even without code.

And while there are resources designed to help you use Bubble, most of them cater to specific app features or needs. They solve particular issues, but what this platform needs is a full fledged knowledge base…a way to understand the big picture.

Way too many Bubblers are frustrated because they know they have a good idea, they’ve found a platform to build their app….but they just can’t figure out how to make it work (and they can’t find the right resources to guide them!).

I want to help.

And up to this point, as a Certified Bubble Partner, I’ve done so by:

-Spending nearly 3,000 hours coaching students on crucial Bubble concepts.
-Contributing templates and plugins currently used in over 5,000 Bubble apps.
-Creating in-depth tutorials on a weekly basis for email subscribers.
-Reading almost 30k Bubble forum posts and responding to as many as physically possible with solutions and answers.

…all in an attempt to help people like you build their dream app.

But there are SO many Bubblers still in need of direction, and my guess is, you might be one of them.

As much as I try to connect with as many people as possible…there are only so many hours in the day to fill with coaching calls (if you’ve tried to book, you know what I mean!). And I can’t stand not being there when someone needs me.

The solution?

(Here’s that exciting announcement, by the way)

Coaching Bubble Fast Track:

A start-to-finish, “learn Bubble” course for people who are frustrated, lost, and at their wits end trying to figure out the platform and create their apps.

Coaching Bubble Fast Track is designed to teach you the most crucial concepts of Bubble, because once you understand the how and why of Bubble, you can repeat and replicate functions and features as frequently and as often as you want.

Fast Track was released to Coaching Bubble email subscribers yesterday (as a way to say thank you for all their amazing support!), and the first 10 who enrolled received a bonus of 2 half hour coaching calls.

Here’s feedback from Paul, a Fast Track student who just joined the course:

“I had to wait all day until I got home to check out the course. It felt like Christmas. I was NOT disappointed. I actually have tears in my eyes as I now have a true video resource to learn bubble, taught by only the best. The joy this brings me is immense to say the least. I hope the Bubble community soon realizes what a gift you have given us.”

What does Fast Track mean for you?

-No more frustration and hours wasted trying to scour the forums for a solution.
-No more feeling defeated by a lack of technical knowledge.
-No more giving up on your ideas, apps, and dreams.
-No more resolving to pay developers ridiculous amounts of money for something you know you can do on your own.

In other words, Fast Track gives you the resources to create your app, however you want it…on your own. You can move forward in your building process confidently. You can stop banging your head against the wall after spending endless hours trying to figure something out.

Click here to check out the Coaching Bubble Fast Track homepage, where you’ll find an in-depth overview of the course along with answers to all your questions.

I hope to see you on the inside soon! :tada: :play_or_pause_button:

Gaby

P.S. Enrollment closes on Monday, September 18th at 2 PM CST SHARP!

16 Likes

Hey guys, I’ve gotten several questions about how long to expect the course to take, from start to finish. The answer…it depends. The course covers 6 different modules with 40+ videos, so it’s definitely thorough. That being said, it’s also self-paced, meaning you can go through the video lessons as quickly or slowly as you want. You can even jump around between topics if a certain concept in a later module is more immediately important to you.

My best advice is to watch one video, practice the techniques and concepts on your own app, and then move onto the next. Take your time with the material to really let it soak in–it’s designed to make you less reliant on others for help and more capable of creating your app on your own. Everyone is different, so your work style will dictate how long the course takes. Again, though, make sure to practice as you go! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations Gaby! That’s an awesome achievement. All the best.

1 Like

Congratulations Gaby!! :blush: Sounds like an awesome course that will be helpful to many! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations :grinning:

1 Like

Looks like an amazing resource from one of Bubble’s top instructors!

1 Like

Awesome Gaby, congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks so much, @pier2design, @fayewatson, @NigelG, @gf_wolfer and @petter!

The response I’ve received from enrolled students and fellow Bubbler’s has been humbling, to say the least! I’ve poured every available second over the last (many) months into Fast Track with the goal of making it the most thorough and comprehensive course about Bubble on offer. It makes me so happy to see how many people will be able to truly understand how to make their apps work now. So thank you again for all the awesome support - it means the world!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that Fast Track enrollment closes soon! I have a lot of students already making their way through the content, and the feedback has been great! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’ve loved hearing from you guys over the last (almost) week!

I have bought, enrolled or seen every bubble video available that I am aware of. I can tell you, for me, this course makes so much sense and filled in so many gaps. If I can understand it, anyone can.
Gaby is the real deal, I would recommend that anyone who needs and/or wants more education delivered in an an easy to understand method consider this option.
If I had this course last year I would of saved thousands of dollars. So ask yourself how much money you would like save and then enroll.

1 Like

@proust007 Thanks for the kind words! I’m so excited to see your progress!

Just a quick heads to anyone who hasn’t joined in yet: Fast Track enrollment is closing in less than 3 hours. If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to gaby@coachingbubble.com. I’m answering as many emails as possible over the next couple hours. Cheers!