Feature Request: Create a plugin for free data extraction by using open source Scrapy API

Hey Bubblers,
I am a beginner at bubble right now. I want to request a new Plugin for data extraction through free, Open Source data extraction tool scrapy. This will be awesome and It will replace need to spend 4-figures on Dexi or import.io. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I don’t think this easly achieved. I used UIPath in the past to extract data and then had UIPath call a Bubble API to send the data.

I am working on a project now that extracts data from some websites and send them over to bubble.

You can get started with UIPath community edition for free. Unfortunately the process has to be custom built for each app.

Let me know if you need help on freelance bases

So How can I build a “Custom UiPath” for any of my apps(I have one)? Btw :blush: You rock! Thanks bro

There are lots of online videos to show you how to do that. If you want to call API you have to install an add-on for uipath

Hi @AliFarahat, You are awesome .

I am working on one project where I should to call a bot (built thru uipath) to run my program. Could you please assist me on this. I would be happy to hear if you could share any references. Thanks

1 Like