Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

[Feature Request] Drag and drop to arrange properties in Plugin Editor

Hi @Bubble, it will be very appreciated if you can allow plugin developers to use drag and drop to arrange element properties in the plugin editor.

The current implementation of using move up/down with clicks is so tedious when you have a lot of properties.

Having ability to quickly move the propeties around will lead to plugin developers creating good arrangements which in turn will make the life of bubble developers easy.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, we’re putting it on the list of things to do.

1 Like

And also re-order Actions, Events, and Exposed States… pretty please? It’s BAD right now. :roll_eyes:

^^^ so random

0 Likes

And while we’re at it… What’s with the Action_name + " a " + Plugin_Element_name nomenclature? It’s just NEVER grammatically correct… right? Should be more like: Plugin_Element_name + ": " + Action_name

0 Likes

I second this. And would like to request that the page gets expanded to fit the entire list of actions, events etc. It is so often that I need to insert an action at the top of the workflow so that I am able to select the bottom of the list before needing to paste it into a workflow lower on the page.

0 Likes

“Me Trog, me Set Locale a Calendar Grid.” cringe

0 Likes