File uploads > 50MB + Video Capture - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Thanks for the swift response!

Hey i just got this message form UC

Hey there!

We just released Document Conversion so you can convert all those old-school docx and spreadsheets to PDF or JPG and view them in a browser.
The feature works via our REST API; you can learn more here. I wanted to share it with you before the official announcement to get feedback.

Would it be useful for your product or some pet project? Just reply to this email to let me know.

Cheers,
-Igor, CEO Uploadcare

\

Whats the chance this feature / api call can be included? I would LOVE to be able to generate screen shots of docs and stuff that are uploaded :slight_smile:

weā€™ve added this to the backlog @ryan8 but perhaps wonā€™t be very soon as we have quite some things to finish first.
Thanks!

Is there an easy way to use bubble file storage with uploadcare? I noticed that they support custom storage https://uploadcare.com/docs/storage_options/custom_storage/

their custom storage only works with AWS. But if you want to use AWS we have a plugin for that so you donā€™t have to pay to uploadcare.
check it out here: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/aws-file-uploader-1533465056312x784389392881156100

it wonā€™t be Bubbleā€™s database because Bubble has a limit of 50MB per file upload

I do have a need to crop images so I donā€™t see any other way than use uploadcare. It would be nice if you could add cropping functionality to your picture uploaders

weā€™ll try to add the crop feature

Any ETA for cropping function? Ps. Does your Uploadcare integration have a support for dynamic aspect ratio (Example 6:4 or 4:4) and dynamic size when picture is cropped?

a few weeks,

not at the moment but we can add these if you point us to the right feature description in the uploadcare documentation so we donā€™t misunderstand each other.

About the Upload Care cropping it seems like it seems like it would be pretty easy fill these aspect ratio cropping features dynamically if you build it in.

I have a list of landscape and portrait picture aspect ratios that I would like to crop inside a widget.

EXAMPLE:

input type=ā€œhiddenā€ role=ā€œuploadcare-uploaderā€ name=ā€œmy_fileā€
data-crop=ā€œ600x400 upscale, 1000x700 upscale, 2000x1000 upscaleā€
(my aspect ratio list is actually much longer (about 20))

I think Upload care automatically calculates aspect ratios based on upscale pixels but Iā€™m not sure.

Maybe adding both Choosing from predefined aspect ratios & Fixed size with upscaling would be good just in case.

we have added this, please upgrade the plugin version and give it a try

Thanks, seems to work pretty good. I will play around with it in a next couple of days.

One more thing that cames to my mind is turning ON and OFF image effect one by one.

I guess it means checkboxes for these options data-effects="crop,rotate,mirror,flip,enhance,sharp,blur,grayscale,invertā€

Hey,

I played around a bit with this plugin but I wasnā€™t able to dynamically populate crop and aspect ratio from the custom state.

Also, I noticed that having more than one Uploadcare Widget on a same page creates issues. Cropping values are overwritten by another widget values.

Hey,

Would it be possible to implement the ability to limit the number of files that can be uploaded. I see that itā€™s a feature in the Uploadcare docs so hopefully that helps.

weā€™ll check these @boostsalesgroup and @geve

1 Like

weā€™ve just implemented this, please upgrade the plugin version, refresh the browser and give it another try
thanks

1 Like

@boostsalesgroup can you show a screenshot of the custom stateā€™s value? You can use bubbleā€™s inspect feature from the debugger when you are previewing the app, we need to see what you have in that ā€œIndexā€™s Sizeā€™s Uploadcare Sizeā€
thanks

Awesome, thank you very much. Just tested it and it works!

@boostsalesgroup the page was hanging due to the plugin, we have fixed this and dynamic crop now works
thanks

this is also fixed by the way