Fixed margins in repeating group

@duke.severn I got a new issue now as I continue to progress on this portion of the app.

I have set things up so that the repeating group has no fixed width and when the page expands and shrinks the repeating group follows suit perfectly.

The new issue is that I am wanting to use pagination on the page. I have the repeating group set to show the search results. When I design the page the pagination group is at a certain Y coordinate, which is set accordingly to be relative to the repeating groups page position.

As the page expands and the repeating group shows fewer rows because the columns expand the number or results, the entire repeating groups height becomes shorter, causing a large gap between the pagination group and the bottom of the repeating group since there are more results on each row.

What is more I am suspecting that the footer will have similar issue.

I am curious how you managed to deal with such an issue.

In my mind there are a few avenues to take, none of which would be quick. My first thought was to set a conditional for the page height to change when the page width is a certain width, but that is not possible.

Now thinking of how to do this, I can’t really think of anything that would work well. The only thing I can actually think to do is set a max width of 100%, but that is not ideal as the idea of how I’d like to display the results in the repeating group was a full page view, regardless of page width.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.