#️⃣ Flat and Modern Tags - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Flat and modern looking tags. Tags can contain links and the colors are customizable.

Configurations:

1. Select your Bubble tag Type (Bubble Data).
  2. Enter a source of tags (Our case ‘Search for …’).
  3. Select Label Field from our Bubble Tag Type. st. 1.
  4. Select Link Field from our Bubble Tag Type. st. 1.
  5. Prepend # (hashtag). yes/no.
  6. Navigate to Tag Link if clicked. yes/no.
  7. Open Link in a new Tab. yes/no.
  8. Tag Text Color.
  9. Tag Background Color.
  10. Tag Text Color on Hover.
  11. Tag Background Color on Hover.

Exposed States:

1. Clicked Tag Label, Clicked Tag Link, Clicked Tag ID (Bubble ID). (Bubble Text)
  2. Hovered Tag Label, Hovered Tag Link, Hovered Tag ID (Bubble ID). (Bubble Text)
  3. Selected Tags Labels, Selected Tags Links, Selected Tags IDs. (Bubble List of Text)

Triggered Events:

1. Tag Clicked
  2. Tag Hover

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at Flat & Modern Tags Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Tag

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

4 Likes

Loving this! A few things that would be awesome:

1. Customizable font and uppercase/lowercase
  2. Transitions on background color, text color, etc
  3. List of checked tags (if tag is in a specified list, it’s checked), so that you can load a prefilled status of each tag
  4. When you click a tag, the browser scrolls to the top of the page. Is there a reason for this?

Also, I think the text vertical alignment is slightly off? Doesn’t seem to be perfectly centered?

Also, there seems to be a bug when selecting a tag. When I click it, it remains selected as long as its hovered, but when I move the mouse pointer away, it gets de-selected again.

Hi @petter
thanks, we’ll check all these and try to improve/fix, although can’t promise that it would be quick :slight_smile:

Got it :slight_smile: thanks!

Hi @petter
we have pushed an update with these changes:

1. added checkbox Enable Uppercase.
  2. added field Hover Transition (ms)
  3. added field for tags status (in the tags table there should be a field (yes/no) that represents the tag status.
  4. doesn’t scroll up any more

this has also been fixed.

2 Likes

Love it!! That’s awesome Levon, thanks for following up on the wishlist :wink:

Looking forward to checking it out.

One more question on this plugin. I sometimes list tags as a list of texts, instead of performing the search for a datatype, to speed things up.

I can pick text as the Tags Type, but then the Label field disappears (I’m guessing it disappears when it can’t find any fields on the loaded data type). Is it possible to open up for the Label being the text itself?

Hello there @petter, it’s not possible, and we can’t add this kind of functionality.
Because the idea of the plugin is that you give it a list of entities from the database that have IDs that you can work with, which in the state’s can return useful information.

If we will implement the functionality which you wants, this will make no sense of the plugin, it will simply be able to display a list of words with which you will haven’t possible to work, the same success can be achieved by using RG to display the list of words as tags.

Thank you for reaching out,
BR,
Nik.

Hey Nik,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I understand of course that it would take some of the intended functionality away from the plugin – but it would also make the plugin more flexible, which benefits your customers :slight_smile: I don’t need the functionality you refer to, I just need a visual representation of tags that are not constrained by a repeating groups’ static width.

More use cases = more customers :wink:

It’s up to you how you want to design your plugins of course, just mentioning my use case and how the current constraints are forcing me to look elsewhere for a solution.

@levon I’d also love to be able to change the font/styles so I can use this across Nucode.co :slight_smile:

Thank you for such elegant tags.

1. However i have bilingual application i can accomplish having condition on the thing when it is text. But i couldn’t find any way for other type of data.
  2. Second thing how do i remove x. The tags i am providing is something user can not remove.
  3. How do i disable multi select. I want user to select one thing. That’s change in color when selected is confusing them.
    These are my observations

Hi, @solinz!

Thanks for reaching out and your feedback.

You are able to use any symbols in the tags:

We’ll take into consideration your feedback regarding these features and the potential of adding them. We need to see how feasible is to impliment.

Thanks for understanding! :pray:
Best,
Zeroqode Team

Thank you

1 Like

Hi, @solinz!

Thank you too! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves. :slightly_smiling_face:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also if you have any questions, please, let us know!

Best,
Zeroqode Team

I will wait the update to be able to select one tag to give it 5 stars :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, @solinz!

I’m reaching out to you to notify that we have added functionality to show or hide ‘remove tag’ element.

Please install the plugin’s latest version, refresh the browser and give it another try.

Best,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Great, Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, thank you for this great plugin! Super cool! I am not sure I understand how to use the workflow to do what I want.

I use the tags to display a list of interests to users when they sign up. I would like:

• to limit 5 choices
  • to update the user profile list of interests with what they have clicked.

Can you please help me?

Hi, there!

Thanks for reaching out!

Thanks a lot for your kind words :pray: We do really appreciate this! :slightly_smiling_face:

It is quite simple :slightly_smiling_face: Create a thing in the database with needed choices. Then select them as a data source in the plugin element.

This can be implemented through the states. For instance, place a button “Save” on the page near the Tags and set a workflow- when the 'Save" button is clicked set the state for the selected tags. Then a second step will be- create a new thing with the selected tags.

By the way, you are able to test the plugin and see its settings in the Editor in order to understand better how it is set.

Hope this helps!
Best,
Zeroqode Team