🍕 Eaty - Food Delivery like Uber Eats - New Template from Zeroqode

UBER_Forum

Hey Bubblers,
we have just published a new which is a Food Delivery application similar to Uber Eats, Food Panda or Deliveroo. It features apps for users (mobile first), drivers (mobile first), restaurant owners and admins. The template comes with automated payments through stripe to all parties involved. Users can add food items from their favorite restaurants to the cart, pay for the order and delivery and then get real time delivery status updates.

Live demo: https://ubereats.bubbleapps.io/

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

4 Likes

Is there a way to make food subcategories? I’m able to add the foods to the restaurant but I want to be able to clean up the layout a little bit with having “dessert,” “salads,” etc. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Tierra,
yes, you can do all of that once you own the template

I have purchased the template and went through the lessons, I just don’t understand how to do it.

1 Like

Tierra, it requires some patience to understand how the template works, I suggest you to take more in-depth courses on Bubble so you get a better idea how things work. Check some here https://zeroqode.com/courses or also here https://stakk.co/

1 Like

what is the difference between other food app and this template.

I’m not sure which other apps you refer to, but I’m guessing you mean apps built in traditional way using code. The difference is that our template is built without code on Bubble thus is far easier and cheaper to modify/add features and maintain.

Is it already built in with the option for a customer to leave an IN APP tip after the delivery or is that something I need to add?

It is something you would need to add. Also, the delivery itself is not integrated in the template ( no tracking of delivery I mean), the functionality stops at placing the order, paying it and passing it to the platform.
thanks

Is it possible to test the app with admin accounts on test restaurant accounts?

Hi @Nicuzz,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, it is possible to test the app for both Admin and Restaurant demo. Please visit https://ubereats.bubbleapps.io/ for live demo test.

You can find these testing panels here:

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi, I recently purchased this template earlier this month with the intention to have a UberEats like clone up and running by the end on the month. I didn’t want to make major adjustments other than minor cosmetic changes to reflect the brand i’m launching.

I have very little experience with bubble.io and have been slowly working my way through the tutorials but require more help in how to set this template model ready for use.
I have to admit a lot of work has been put into the template by developers! and they deserve a lot of credit for this!

Initially upon downloading the template there where 9 error codes based on me having to implement a few missing fields on my part ie the Google API keys and Integrate Stripe Payments which i have now fixed so Zero Errors.

How do i now go about launching this app ready for practice runs before deploying it live for use?

• At present i’m looking to use the admin channel to setup a login for users/Passes for the managers of each of the restaurants i partner with. - I’m not sure how to check if this features exists or needs adding.
  • I’m looking to modify all pre set demo restaurants to the ones i partner with and implement their menus.

Hi, there!
Thank for reaching out and for kind words regarding developers! :pray:

So, I’m afraid currently the template doesn’t have the functionality to log in for the managers of each restaurant. However, you may include this opportunity by adding the signup form with different options to log in, for example for users and restaurants. As a sample, you may take a look at this one:

And the appropriate workflow

To modify all the restaurants you partner with you can simply do that as owner at admin page

Hope this helps!
Zeroqode Team

Hi, I am still at a dead end and thought to get back in touch.

I am currently still looking to revamp the User Aunthentication system whereby id like to allocate 4 Different Login User Types (Customer, Restaurant Owner, Driver, Admin).

I have a pictorial model diagram of what i’m trying to achieve; Whereby each different assigned login type takes me to the different portal pages (ie a valid restaurant login → Directly to the Assigned Restaurant Page - not the ability to view other restaurant activity.

Hi, @1trusafa!

Presently this template is under improvements, so you’ll be able to see the adjustments made in it asap. However, at this moment there was added the login function that you’ve described above:

Could you be so kind as to check the Live Demo page to see the new login way? Please create a new app using the upgraded template to see the login settings.

Kind Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi,

Just wanted to know if somebody already get native with this template (for the customer and driver app) with BDK native or another solutions.

Is it good working ?

Other question :
Why the template is not using a live map to track the delivery guy ?
Knowing that Zeroqode has a plugin “GPS live tracking”

Thanks,

Hi @comebackevents,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, we do not have a client app based on Eaty template, but we have a couple of examples to showcase our GoNative solution.

Here are some web apps that were packed into native apps with our native solution:

We didn’t want to implement some other paid plugins on this matter, and keep things as simple as possible since this is a template that serves as a starting point of a project. But you are able to customize and make it look and function as you desire. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport, thanks for the notice about the updated template.

Does the Eaty template allow a single user to be of multiple types? In other words, can a Driver or Restaurant also be a Customer?

Also, can a Restaurant specify the hours during which they accept orders? Or at the very least, can they toggle accepting orders on and off manually?

Hi, @sudsy!
Thanks for reaching out!

Not quite so. Each user type has to have a unique e-mail. So, if the user will sign in with three different e-mails then yes, he can be a Driver, Restuarat and a Customer :slightly_smiling_face:

This opportunity is available on the Admin side.

Could you please visit the Live Demo page to test the template and see how it works in order to understand better if it fits your needs? Here it is: https://ubereats.bubbleapps.io/

Best,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi Zeroqode Team,
I would like to use this template ( https://ubereats.bubbleapps.io/). I wanted to add a few functionalities. Please let me know who is the point of contact in this regard?

Thanks
VJ