🗓 [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Hey @seanhoots

Just wondering when the next version is due out, to fix a couple of the minor bugs?

I understand in light of the recent posts about plugins, the amount of time required to maintain and continually improve the plugins, so greatly appreciate your time & efforts.

Cheers

I’ve fixed some of the bugs you reported but haven’t still being able to fix others.
The hover, pressed, border, these are all built-in by bubble so i don’t have any control so its hard to fix them. They might even be bugs from bubble since you said you’ve experienced similar issue with the croppie pluing for press event.
I will push an update tonight with whichever ones i’m able to fix

1 Like

@jonathan.timianko, @luke2,
I’ve realized that most of the bugs reported are all due to using the built-in bubble style properties (e.g. border color) and the bubble events hover, pressed, etc.
These are not things we define as plugin developers.

A very easy fix is to avoid using the bubble properties directly on the plugin element and instead use it on a group.
So instead of styling the picker element directly, simply put the element in a group and style the group instead.
This is why be default the element doesn’t come with any style. The idea was to let users placed it inside a group and style the group using the standard bubble style property.

Try this and let me know if you still have issues.

Ok thanks makes sense, will let you know.

Seems like Bubble’s having a problem on all its plugins…

http://forum.bubble.io/t/plugin-actions-are-timing-out-solved/54248?u=mukhtar007

We pushed a fix which is live now.

Hi @seanhoots, thanks for all of your work on this - truly an awesome plugin. I did have a question - I noticed that when the user changes the date/time using this input, workflows will capture the updated value. However, any groups or text that are set to equal the date/time inputs value have not been updating for me and remain set at whatever the initial value of the input was. I was wondering if you were aware of this issue and if there is a potential fix?

Thanks again for all your great work!

@ryanellman I wasn’t aware of this.
Will look into it

Thanks for your quick reply and just let me know if you want me to create a demo app to recreate what I am seeing.

HI @simon, remove all styles from the picker and place it inside a group. Then style the group instead.

Thanks, yes I must have done something like that as it started working again.

Thanks for your ongoing contribution - this plugin is amazing, you really should charge for it.

Simon

Hey @seanhoots

Yes thats right, I’ve noticed similar issues with the hover and pressed actions, so I tend to avoid, however looks like a fix might have been pushed to fix this by Bubble, will have to check.

I’m using the latest version of the Air Date/Time Picker (version 2.10.0) and I’m still experiencing the bug mentioned with regards to selecting a date range and then the start and end date getting swapped in order. If you need more info on the bug, please let me know.

@luke2, send me a PM with a link to the page you’re having the date swapping issue.
I was expecting the new update to fix that.

Plugin has been update to version 3 which brings new features. One of them is Inline (always visible) mode.
Plays nicely with the Air Calendar for easy navigation similar to google calendar.
See demo below.
com-gif-maker

3 Likes

@mike_verbruggen,
Update your plugin to version 3 and you will be able to add the dutch language or any other language.
Note that you need to make sure your language definition is correct else if there are any errors it will default to English.

1 Like

Yes sure thing, will PM editor link and info now. Cheers

Yay! Congrats buddy. You finally nailed inline and without having to duplicate the plugin. I guess it was a pain in the ass!

And great combo you have there with the air calendar!

1 Like

Great work, thank you for this.

How do I enable the inline mode?

Upgrade to latest version and on the element, almost at the bottom will be the checkbox to enable inline mode:

Hmm I definitely don’t have this option and I’m on version 3.0.

@seanhoots Any idea? I also already tried to reinstall it.