šŸ—“ [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

As I explained you can block only a list of dates.
So if you have a list of ranges, you will have to use some JavaScript with the toolbox plugin to convert the list of ranges to a list of dates and pass that to the plugin.
If you google how to convert a date range to a list in Javascript you will get some solutions.

1 Like

@seanhoots someone asked this question and not sure I was able to find the answer for it. Can you set the time picker to be a dropdown instead of the two sliders? It would help people with ā€œbig fingersā€ select time easily. Thanks

1 Like

@seanhoots Iā€™ve got the latest version 3.1.1 installed, but Iā€™m still noticing that the ā€œclear pickerā€ function is buggy. It clears the visual calendar, but does not clear the elementā€™s value. Adding a button and attempting through an event action gives the same result. An action to reset the picker generates the following error: ā€œThe plugin Air Date/Time Picker / action reset a Air Date/Time Picker threw the following error: Cannot read property ā€˜lengthā€™ of undefinedā€

Love this plugin otherwise, and thank you so much for creating it for the Bubble community!

1 Like

bro how can i save the date, month and year as in separate data field in the database using air date time piker.?

Iā€™m running into the same issue ā€“ did you find a workaround by chance?

@seanhoots Is there a trick to getting the pickerā€™s ā€œvalue listā€ to populate? It gives the appearance of allowing me to select multiple dates, both in the dropdown/list view and the inline view, but I cannot fetch the selected dates themselves and the inspector always shows the value list is empty. See screenshot:

Hopefully just user error. Any ideas?

-Ed

I just tested the plugin on the latest version and the value list works as expected for the popup/dropdown.
When using inline there are some issues with multiple dates and I made a note about this in the element properties as shown below

The reason for the limitaton for the inline issue is that unlike the popup mode where I can detect the popup is closed and trigger value changed and publish the values, itā€™s impossible to know when a user has finished their selection when using the inline mode.
And I canā€™t publish the value on every change for performance reasons. Imagine that I was making publishing the values on every selection and a user was using the sliders for the timer, then as the user is dragging the element will be publishing several value change events and new values. So if you had a workflow to be triggered when a value changes, this workflow will be called several times as the user is dragging the time slider.
Its for this reason i disabled multiple values for the inline mode for now. There are ways to address this but will take a lot of time and effort which i donā€™t have now.

So simple answer is if you want to use multiple dates donā€™t use the inline mode.

You can use date range though for inline mode because with a range it requires selection of two dates so itā€™s possible to know when the selection is done to trigger the change event and publish the values.

1 Like

Thank you, that helps explainā€”I completely missed the note about multiples/inline. Still, I cannot get the value list to populate even when using dropdown instead of inline. In this screenshot, you can see I have made multiple selections (shown comma-separated where the picker dropdown would be) but in the inspector you can see that the value list is still empty.

It seems that no matter what I do, the value list is always empty.

I may just switch to ranges to keep it simple, though I think multiple values suits my need better. Either way ā€¦ I do appreciate this plugin. Thanks!

What Happened?

Without warning, Air Date/Time Picker appears to be broken. What should be a date/time picker now looks like an input element.

This is serious! I just pushed some important changes live that have nothing to do with date/time picking but the date/time picker is out of commission everywhere I look.

HELP!

2 Likes

Same issue Here!

The plugin Air Date/Time Picker / element Air Date/Time Picker threw the following error: anonymous@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/bf9d215bfe8ab75dda2e58d76ee0ef4af7ff5ac6507330b6c9fd198c1eb24037/xfalse/x5 line 15 > Function:10:323 n/r.initialize/</</</<@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/bf9d215bfe8ab75dda2e58d76ee0ef4af7ff5ac6507330b6c9fd198c1eb24037/xfalse/x5:15:1916831 I@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/bf9d215bfe8ab75dda2e58d76ee0ef4af7ff5ac6507330b6c9fd198c1eb24037/xfalse/x5:15:1908505 (please report this to the plugin author)

1 Like

I have a plugin I built myself. It just broke too, and is throwing errors in the console. So itā€™s probably something with Bubble.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to read that, but I know this is a serious problem for me and users.

We need a quick fix or . . .

I may need to roll back. But is it affecting live sites that didnā€™t push a recent update?

1 Like

Itā€™s more wide spread, it looks like a major issue with CDN where the plugins are hosted

Thanks for that bit of perspective. Iā€™ll sit tight for a while. This is more than a little over my head.

Hi Lawrence,
I havenā€™t touched the plugin in about 3 weeks now so if its suddenly broken then it might be coming from some changes on bubbleā€™s end so file a bug report.

1 Like

I have the same issue!!

Same here. @emmanuel, @seanhoots said it might be because of Bubble?

1 Like

@edd have you found a solution to this issue or heard back from @seanhoots about the Multiple Dates List not populating in versions 2.10 and up?
(Value list always remains empty)

I had to revert to version 2.9 for the Multiple Dates to work properly - the unfortunate part is now I cannot Clear/Reset the input after it is used because there is a bug, which was fixed in a later update

2 Likes

No, but good to know about the earlier version. I donā€™t think the reset issue will be a problem in my case. Thanks!

Hey, Iā€™m getting an issue with how the time picker looks on mobile, the text becomes off-center.

Anyone else having this issue?

Desktop Squeezed to mobile size looks fine:

iPhone 375px weird text centering: