Freelance Needed: Professional services booking app

Looking for a Bubble developer to take an MVP workflow to build a professional services networking/booking app.

Features:
Professional profile, accept bookings, accept payment (Stripe), add to calendar
Customer profile; invite friends, make connections via friend recommendations to professionals, book professional for a date/time, electronic payment, can obtain receipts for tax purposes.

Basic push notifications and reminders of upcoming bookings, reminders to confirm payment.
Inviting friends and connecting with the professionals is vital to the model, everything is based around recommendations from people you already know. I know this can be complex.

App also needs to be bilingual English and French.

If you are interested, please reach out with examples of similar work. All questions welcome. More details to be discussed one on one.

Hi Johanna,

I sent you a private message for your consideration.

Thanks,
Rick
(see profile)

Hi Johanna,
you might want to consider building your product off a template Zeroqode | No-code apps, plugins, native apps builder for bubble.io and more
it pretty much has most of the functionality that you have mentioned
thanks

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

1 Like

Hi Johanna,

Please check you PM.

Regards
Gabriel A.

Hi Johanna,
If in case you are still looking out for some help, I would be glad to help you out as this is well within my area of expertise.
Feel free to PM me or reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hey Johanna Miller,

I work at The Upstarters https://theupstarters.com and I have just sent you a private message.

Look forward to chatting to you,

Karen