Freelancer Needed - Creating a Report Based On User Inputs

Hi there. Looking for help with a couple of apps I am designing. Perhaps some coaching, too.

Basically, I would like to be able to pull pre-written text from a spreadsheet (ideally Excel or Google Sheets) or an webpage, neither of which would be available to the user, and put the text into a “results” webpage or Word/PDF document - which would either become visible to the user after answering all questions or which would be e-mailed to the user.

Example: One question in the app could pose a question to a user and provide four answers as radial buttons the user can select among. If the user selects button 1 (and clicks to the next question), then report would pull text from the spreadsheet or hidden webpage and add it to the user’s “results” document or page. The “results” document would show the user text that says something like, “You’re doing good on this point” if they selected the first button, but might say something like, “You need to work on this” if they selected the second button . . . And so on. May also use sliders, drop-down menus, or checkboxes to do the same.

Ultimately, I really need to create a good system I can work with (without bubble coaching or oversight) because I intend to have many, many questions and many sets of corresponding unique text data to pull from based upon the user’s answers to those questions. If I can find someone who is easy to work with and charges a reasonable price, I anticipate this will branch into additional projects and help with one or more bubble apps. Thanks!

Hey i just built something very similar for my app. I’m sure I could get it going for you pretty quickly.

I DM’d you.

Thanks,
Ryley Randall

I need to do exactly the same thing… are there any write-ups of this? Any tutoring I could pay for or app assistance, remote dev assistance, anything? I, too, have a bunch of answers to questions using radio buttons - each answer triggering a different entry in a final report. I also have some checkboxes that need to generate report info in much the same way - if checked, add line/comment X to report. If unchecked, add Y instead. I’m running out of time and could really use a hand and would be willing to pay to learn this and let me know how to best proceed. The assessment is across 3 different pages and data input from each page needs to be in one report - or - if simpler, one report per page can be done. I would also like the info to be private to the logged in user and the system itself, accessible in the future via login. Help!!! Thanks so much for looking. I’m actually pretty technical just not grounded in coding techniques and flow - it’s been twenty years since I went to school for it and my mind just doesn’t think/speak code anymore. I’m a cyber security pro - this app is an add-on to my masters research project for my masters in info security - I think I can learn it - just need to understand the bubble tools or scripting addins necessary and perhaps see an example.

John,
Building a complex survey like this is definitely do able and not very complex from a techniqual standpoint. But it does take a long time just be cause of all of the many options that one needs to add in. How many questions and answers do you have?

Thanks. I’ll have as many as 40 but could reduce that if I need to - ultimately I need to learn how to do it myself so we could maybe try to get through one page (5-10 questions) so I can get the hang of it…? After that, I just need to allow the user to access it in the future by logging in or the ability to save or print the output.

I am off this Friday and have availability both at night after 6 PM EST and all through the weekend. Is there any chance you have any time available and how much do you charge? Thanks!

Thanks. I’ll have as many as 40 questions - each with 2-4 possible answers that would each trigger one line in a report when selected - but I could reduce that if I need to - ultimately I need to learn how to do it myself so we could maybe try to get through one page (5-10 questions) so I can get the hang of it…? After that, I just need to allow the user to access it in the future when logged in along with the ability to save or print the output. I am in a desperate hurry - do you have any time to help tomorrow or Saturday early? I’m in Virginia EST. Thanks so much - will pay - what is your rate/fee?

John,
I think the best way is for us to set us to set up a skype call where I can see your screen and walk you through how to do 5 questions and print the report and then you should be able to do the rest on your own.
I have some time tomorrow morning, I am on the west coast through (California) so let me know what works best for you! I think it would only take like 1 hour. I charge $30 an hour so you can just venmo me if that works for you.
Send me an email at ryley.randall@gmail.com we can continue our conversation!
Thanks!
Ryley Randall