Freelancer needed: Digital Signage CMS

Hi,

Here is an explanation of the web app we’re looking to build.

A web application that is managing media files inside playlists.

The playlists are attached to one or many screens that display the content.

In short:

Digital Signage CMS

In the app we manage 3 types of items:

Media files (images, videos, documents), Playlists, Screens

Features:

Playlist manager

Manage media files inside playlist, add them, edit duration or schedule them to appear at a certain time.

Content Library

Upload new content, see all uploaded content, preview, delete or organize by tags.

Screen Manager

See current condition of screens, manage what playlist goes to which screen, do basic operations on screens.

Please PM me to get more details

Hi,
I can help.
Please check your PM.
Thanks!
Anna J

1 Like

Hi,

I should be able to help you out with this as its well within my skill set…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi,

Thanks for your request and opportunity. There are many wonderful enthusiastic Bubble developers here.

Please make sure to answer back to everyone who takes the time to respond to you via private message or otherwise. Also please make sure to come back here after you find your developer to let everyone know that you have fulfilled your request.

Many thanks,
Rick
Developer

Hey Yigal,

I work at The Upstarters https://theupstarters.com and I have just sent you a private message.

Look forward to chatting to you,

Karen

Hi, every PM will get a response, just taking some time as we finish the requirements.

Hi, @yigal. You’re probably already aware, but there are many digital signage services out there, some of which offer a REST API and white labeling. You could potentially use Bubble to create a custom UI while leveraging an existing service, thereby saving a ton of development time by not reinventing the wheel.

Just thought I’d mention it, as I’ve looked into it a bit recently.

1 Like

Hi Anna, I’m working on an app within bubble for digital signage - are you available to assist me getting started? PM me and let me know.

Thanks - Jon

Hi Jon,
I would e glad to assist you.
Lets chat over email: anna.cis23@gmail.com
Thanks!
Anna J