Freelancer to help me with a pain point in my application

Dear Free Lance bubblies

I am coming to the end of my application build. And I am at a point where I need to implement some charts as I am showing my app to someone next month.

I have played around with AMChart plugin which is awesome but my overall preference is to implement Google charts.

I have noticed a little bit of conversation on the forum about Google charts and as I understand it it is possible to implement with Bubble.

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get these Google charts to work.

There is a great guy called @jarrad whom is a absolute plugin wizard and he has been working on a API Google chart solution, so I’m very excited about that.

But in the short term I need to have some Google charts displaying and working via a HTML element or something like that I’m just not sure how to get it all working.

Are there any bubble freelancers out there which can show me how to build a couple of simple bar charts and A line chart using Google. I would like to be shown how these can interact with filters as well. Once I see it working hopefully I can move positively forward from there.

@levon is this something which your team can teach me?

I look forward to any responses I received.

Cheers

Tim Garrett

Hi Tim,

I can help you out…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Skype bytezular

Regards,
Andrew

Hey Tim,
We have actually built the Google Charts plugin and waiting for Bubble to publish it. Before that happens we can authorize your app so you could play with it.
At the moment we added only 8 charts but we can add more later on upon request from the community.
Please let me know the app name and i’ll do that for you

Levon Terteryan
Founder@Bubblewits - #1 No-code Developer & Bubble Certified Partner
  Bubblewits.com - Get in Touch!
  Zeroqode.com - Buy Great Bubble Templates
  Builtwithoutcode.com - Bubble Apps collection

I have Google charts produced within a single element that is nearly finished. it references 29 chart models with a few sub types also. I coupled both providing data from bubble with google sheets then allow for output to PDF, PNG, JPG, HTML, ZIP, DOCX & ODT via my own document conversion service (also available as a stand alone service). Should your app require your users to export/print the chart the function is there. couple this with the Google Drive plugin that I have built that allows for uploads/downloads and pretty much the full Drive API plus a custom dropzone multi-file upload element (no more 50mb restriction!! :slight_smile: ), you and your users have a pretty powerful little mix using either OAuth or Google Service Workers. There is a fair amount of work in it so I will still finish it, I might see how popular the the other one is and judge the time i spend on it going forward based on that.

1 Like

Good job, Jarrad!
When are you going to publish the multi-file uploader? Would it work with AWS too?