FullCalendar Integration

Hi @emmanuel any chance you can integrate these in fullcalendar:

Totally willing to sponsor this. Anyone else wanna join in sponsoring, maybe weĀ“re enought to push this up the pipeline? ItĀ“s functionality that already exists in fullcalendar and would be awesome to have access to within bubble. Right now the only way to achieve anything similar involves SO many workflows and hacks it becomes unusable really.

Salar, @copilot putting you in copy so you can guage interest too, lets get this through :slight_smile:
@romanmg any other elements iĀ“m missing that would help make fullcalendar+bubble a powerhouse?

1 Like

Iā€™m in. This plugin must be updated, long time ago :).
And cool new features too.

Hi All,

Iā€™m new to Bubble and have been trying to figure out if I can use Full Calendarā€™s vertical resource view, or if thatā€™s not available on Bubble? Iā€™m pretty new to all of this and am really confused on how to substitute repeating groups for this on top of the calendar on the page.
https://fullcalendar.io/releases/fullcalendar-scheduler/1.9.4/demos/vertical-resource-view.html

Is there an updated release of Full Calendar coming soon per your last messages?

Thanks all!

Yes we need an update with fullcalendar. @romanmg @andrewgassen @JohnMark

Hey, is there any way to change the calendarā€™s time slot duration in day or week views. In bubble it is a static value and is 30 minutes. (00:30:00). I want it to change to 15 minutesā€¦ As it is 30 minutes, the slots for 10 minutes appointments became very small.

i havenā€™t used FullCalendar, I tend to build all the things I need in Bubble myself as my first mode of operation. Sorry Iā€™m not help here!

@emmanuel any possibility that the goToDate function of full calendar can be implemented in the plugin? Also, if it is possible to be done already with js, please tell me.

@ahmed.a.ashraf Just wanted to let you know that the Air Calandar plugin (also FullCalendar) has the goToDate action and plenty others.
Itā€™s not a free plugin though :slight_smile:

1 Like

@seanhoots I know the AirCalendar has that and the ability to specify timezone of the calendar it self. I will consider buying it, but at the moment, I am trying to see the extent I can go with the free plugin.