Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Good sitemap generator tool for bubble app?

Hi, When our site has 2,000 pages under it. But when I use a sitemap generator it only fetches one link - the home page.

Does anyone know why or are you experiencing the same? Could you recommend a tool to scan our site and can find all the pages? It could be because a lot of pages are dynamic but it should at least find pages right on the home page like contact us.

Cheers.

Hey @Prashant! I’m bumping this too. Hoping to find a solution for something similar

HI @joe5

I could not find an explanation on why my bubble site cant be crawled by sitemap generators. So I ended up doing it manually which was a pain but its a one off effort and then adding page as you go.

I had syntax errors despite google validator sayings its all good. So my pages didn’t go on google for months until an SEO expert looked at it. So I recommend extra care. Good Luck.

Thanks @Prashant! Did you use any sitemap tools to help build it? Or any how-to’s to manually building the sitemap?

Cheers!

1. Generate a singe page using those tools and add couple of your pages to test or all your page links if you are confident.
  2. Google for Sitemap format examples and syntax.
  3. Once uploaded on to bubble as sitemap.xml in settings, you will be able to see it as yoububblesite/sitemap.xml
  4. You can validate the above link, request for indexing and see crawl stats on google console.Crawl stats confirm if google can see it. If no crawl in a few days there may be an issue.
  5. When you see all pages listed are crawled with no erros, you got it all correct. You can google for your exact links and see it being listed. You now got entry to the google ranking system and SEO works will determine how , where you rank in long term.
  6. Every time you have a change in your pages, edit sitemap , re upload and request for indexing.

Good luck and may google gods smile upon you :slight_smile:

Are you guys using “links” to have people navigate your site or are you using workflows that navigate to a page? …I believe Google and others follow the links but don’t treat the workflows the same way.

I changed all WF navigation to links but did not see any difference in sitemap generation or from google Scott.

Manual generation and Listing on google only worked.

2 Likes