Google Embedder - Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides & Files - New Plugin from Zeroqode

We have just published a new plugin - Google Embedder - Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides & Files.

This plugin allows you to embed any google document like Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides & Files into your app.
Using this plugin can’t be any easier. Simply just place it on any page and configure necessary details in the plugin properties .

Here is a quick demo - https://zeroqode-demo-07.bubbleapps.io/google-embed

and this is the plugin page - Google Embedder - Docs Sheets Forms Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

4 Likes

Better with a gif

@levon quick question… There seems to be a host of console errors due to embedding an editable version of a Google document… I was always under the distinct impression that embedding Google documents using the embed function is obviously fine but to embed the editable version was strictly prohibited by Google? Maybe I’m wrong but it would be useful to know if somehow you’ve mitigated this. Thanks Tim

this sounds strange, can you share some screenshots?

are those docs published? see this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkWe2ZOrDjI

these are the console errors when using your demo link

your demo page…see the url… this time in Firefox

fixed it all, the docs should be published for proper display

thanks levon but im getting a myriad of errors and missing docs

ive cleared cache… tried on various browsers etc etc…are you seeing the same console errors…ive tried on different devices and even networks

fixed the ones with wrong permissions, don’t see any errors in debugger, even in an incognito mode

1 Like

@levon Thanks for this plugin!

Can we write data from Bubble into an embedded Slide or Word-doc as Headers, images, sub-Headers, texts etc using the plugin? Or that’s not what the plugin is meant for?

Hey @Prashant
this plugin is only for displaying google docs, sheets etc it doesn’t have any workflows to edit contents of what is displayed

@levon i am interested in using this plugin. Trouble is, i need my app to edit Google Sheets as well. Any ideas?

Hi @Chris_95
we have plugins for that as well.
You can find them here https://zeroqode.com/plugins (just search for “sheets”)

Hi @levon ,

Love the plugin and all of your great work! but having one small issue with the google embedder…
is there an easy function to refresh the google embedder element? can’t seem to get it to refresh when using a dynamic File ID, see screenshots below:

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 5.35.05 pm

Have tried to hide/show the element to get a refresh but had no luck…even when setting the dynamic input to “blank”
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 5.36.02 pm

and then resetting to the new document File ID when re-opening the pop-up/showing the embed element again.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

cheers,
Ben