Help! How do I copy list current cell's fields and add to list parent/above?

Hello!

I have a list of “funnels”, that has a list of “targeting” within the “funnels”

My goal is to be able to copy the targeting and add it within that same parent (funnel) list it’s already within.

Here’s my challenge.

If I have the icon within the targeting list I can copy the referenced/connecting data/fields… BUT I can’t then do a step 2 add it to the parent funnel list above, it only lets me reference/change the “current cell’s targeting”.

If I have the icon within the funnel list (where I want the copied targeting to go) I can then reference the funnel list to add it to, however I can reference/copy the exact fields.

It’s like I need both, copy the list things, then add it to the higher level list, but I can only achieve one based on where I place the icon, and have no idea how to connect to both…

Hope that makes sense and thank you!!!

Here’s a video with exactly what I’m trying to do and challenge i’m running into: https://www.screenmailer.com/v/CBJPaVHlha8Q6og

Thanks!!

Hey, you should be able to reference that group by name in your second step. i.e. Group Ad Board - Targeting’s Funnel

Hmm I should be able to reference it… but it won’t let me, unless I specifically put it in that higher level group, but if I move the icon to that group, then i lose the connection to copy those specific targeting list to copy in the first place :confused:

In your video you have access to groups below the Current cell’s Ad Board-Targeting. Scroll down and find the group that contains the parent funnel. Select it and then it’s funnel so it would be like “Group Name’s funnel”.

OMG I think this worked THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.