Help me develop the ultimate matchmaking app for online/offline events

Looking for an experienced Bubble.is developer to help create a new matchmaking Web/Mobile App. This will be a software platform that allows users to identify whom they would like to meet at physical and virtual events and facilitates scheduling meetings with those targets.

The app will utilize a few different API’s and need integration with Google Calendar, Send Grid and other various Bubble Plugins to make the app fully functional. We will need you to develop the back end development and structure the logic based on the spec sheet provided below. We will hire someone else to work out the UI/UX of the app and you will receive the files to implement on Bubble.

The final product should be a looks like/works like MVP prototype that is ready to test live by early November at an event.

1 Like

Hi,

Please check your PM, can definitely assist you for your requirement
& join me on Skype@ live:brianna_1049 or Text/call : +12122030645 for detail discussion

Regards,
Brianna

Hey Matt,

Sent you a PM with my profile and links to some of the apps I have built. Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Anil

Hi Matt,
I am an experienced developer and this is well within my area of expertise.
I would be happy to help you out, you can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Matt :slight_smile:

Sent you a PM.
Have a wonderful day!

Nadejda Snegur
Sales @ Zeroqode
zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hello @matt.hall ,

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please.

Regards EzCode Team !