Help UI elements getting moved around to different places when I preview!

Does anyone know why in my backend UI the elements all look good, but when I go to preview the look all messed up!

I am super new at bubble so don’t know this one - if anyone can give any insight how to fix it that’d be great - thank you!

Hey! Welcome to bubble!

:slight_smile: Are you using a repeating group to display the data? If not, I suggest just using a repeating group to display that information. I think maybe the tutorial I am putting together may help you.

Want to learn more for free? 👨🏻‍💻

Subscribe to my free tutorials at the

:clock4: NoCodeMinute on YouTube :grin:

Dancing%20Small

Yeah I tried switching to using group them all in one, but still coming up all messed up in the preview, yet looks fine in the editor.

But I may not be used it correctly… any resources please send my way ty!

is repeating groups only for displaying data, or is it good to use for inputing data too?

Maybe this box is checked?
41%20PM

Why are you trying to do 3 posts at one time? Does it have to be that way? Maybe just do one. It might help with doing a more simple app for your first one. Just a thought. :+1:

Definitely check out my videos and tutorial that I’m doing for everyone. It will help you with a lot of little tips and tricks as well as the basics of bubble all for free.

Subscribe to my free tutorials at the :clock4: NoCodeMinute on YouTube :grin:

Dancing%20Small

Thank you will do this now, and I subscribed to your YT channel, will be back to watch it soon thank you!

1 Like

Welcome! No problem.

Again, welcome to Bubble! Enjoy the freedom of creating!

Want to learn more for free? 👨🏻‍💻

Subscribe to my free tutorials at the

:clock4: NoCodeMinute on YouTube :grin:

Dancing%20Small

Sorry but where do I find that checkbox?? :smiley:

Yes I want it that way so I can see context of what each post is about, vs one at a time.

No problem, its in the responsive view. Do you know where that is yet? I can show you if need be.

I found the responsive tab but nothing much in it:

And on my page proerties I see fixed with checkbox
But I don’t see the wrap to previous link checkbox… where is that? :smiley:

It will show up when you click on that element itself. The one that is in the wrong spot. :+1:

Okay I found it! Had to turn off fixed width from the main page element, then I could go ot the responsive tab and see all my elements, I clicked the one that was messed up and that setting to stetch wasn’t clicked.

It does look Fed up in the responsive view though. Is that why it’s happening you think?

Everything looks super worse when I turned off fixed width though :confused:

Adding a bigger custom width is seeming to help a lot though :smiley: Thank you for leading me towards right direction!

1 Like

Try my responsive videos. They will help you get an idea of what you can do. :+1: