“Hide Groups” and “Hide Reusable Elements” are having some unstablee behavior only at the Development environment. All the time they are stopping to work and the debug mode are not running for this elements.
Sended! My development environment are presenting a lot of small and unstable bugs that started today.
@neerja I just find the root cause of the bug. I have one workflow that was running each 1 second and this was causing the broken of the debug mode. Anyway, but still have one issue because I have set the “Disable Workflow” for this WF but the function continue running in the debug mode. To me you can close the bug.
This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.