How are you tracking email opens, clicks, unsubscribes, etc.?

We’re sending email through sendgrid but they don’t seem set-up to provide open and click data at scale. While they do store data on the last 500 emails we’ve sent, they don’t store more than that and they don’t seem to provide aggregated data about specific emails.

Furthermore, there doesn’t seem to be a way to send data directly from sendgrid to mixpanel without transforming the data using zapier, blockspring, or custom code/server, which makes me think people must be using another solution.

Curious how other members of the bubble community are solving this.

Thanks,
Scott

what about having your logo stored in your database, then have a get api open in your app and have that email’s id as a param in the logo url, first create the record of it being opened as the image rendered hence the url being hit on, then find and replace the param so the url actually matches the one image in your db…

2 Likes

Interesting hacks jarrad. Thanks for sharing.

Anyone else tracking deliverability, opens, clicks, unsubscribes, etc.? Seems like there’s got to be a simple way to do this through sendgrid, but it’s not obvious to us what it is.

Thanks for sharing Scott. I have looked for it as well - I thought I was the only one going crazy not being able to find this in my sendgrid account. And that is pretty cool hack @jarrad.

1 Like