How to be super productive as a digital nomad running a startup and raising kids

Hey Bubblers,
i wrote a post on productivity:
https://blog.zeroqode.com/how-to-be-super-productive-as-a-digital-nomad-running-a-startup-and-raising-kids-f3b490c96175

what are your productivity hacks? Let’s discuss them here :slight_smile:

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Zeroqode Blocks
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

12 Likes

Hey @levon

Cool article, lots of useful tips. I especially adhere to keeping a clean digital work-space and inbox for productivity. :slightly_smiling_face:

Although I disagree on that notion that you HAVE to use a Mac. I own both a Mac and Windows computer and I prefer my Windows pc for usability, productivity and keeping things organized.

If you have a cheap unorganized windows PC which blue-screens all the time, then a shiny new mac will surely be better. But if you have a similarly priced new PC to a new Mac. I’d say they are just as good, it then comes down to preference on whatever OS you personally prefer.

4 Likes

Great article @levon - lots of useful stuff packed in there for other digital nomads and ambitious Bubblers!

Nice article @levon. The zero inbox and organised workspace is a big helper.

@stone I agree, Windows is generally fine, the UI isn’t as nice and of course suffers some occasion issues/glitches, but generally speaking, works fine as an OS.

I find doing a brain dump weekly is a good way to keep productivity in check and the priority of tasks. Usually use Notion for this and then can juggle the tasks about accordingly.

2 Likes

thanks @stone, in general you are right of course, it’s a matter of preference, but I used to by top-notch windows laptops, the last one was HP envy with a touch screen and it was foldable so you could use it as a table. It was beautifully designed and was very powerful, but it would hang and show me the blue screens from time to time. And that was the case with most of the laptops i used before (HP, Samsung, Sony etc.)

2 Likes

great tip @luke2, thanks!

@levon told you you were extremely brave adding that mac remark :smiley:

Anyway, I’m with you. My main mac is an old 2011 iMac upgraded with SSD and RAM. I restart it once a month as a recurring task and not because I need to. Enough said :wink:

Thanks! @JonL

i was just being honest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice read, @levon! I have a 6 year old, an 18 month old, and a 6 day a week job while developing my own software product so this was encouraging that there can be an end to the overwhelm.

+1 on the Mac being more productive.

3 Likes

Thanks, @eli you can do it!

1 Like