Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

How to easily and cheaply create a mobile (webview) app

Does anyone know if once the app is published in any of the above webwrappers (ios only) if its possible to call the app from within another app or via url? and pass parameters

ie appname://myapp?parameters=blah
or similar?

0 Likes

Hi.

It reads “[…] you replace the default webview-link with a link to your mobile app (the page of your Bubble-project that has mobile settings).”

Would someone put “the page of your Bubble-project that has mobile settings” in bubble-newbie terms, please?

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes

If I use a webview in android studio or xcode, is there a way to change the status bar color to match my app?

0 Likes

I just tried the webview app for iOS but now have this error msg in Xcode…

“Module compiled with Swift 4.2.1 cannot be imported by the Swift 5.0 compiler”

Anyone experience something similar and know how to resolve it?

I contacted the webview support team but haven’t heard back from them and it’s been 2 days already…

0 Likes

Hi @solinz,

I’m trying to use the webview you recommended.

Can you just tell me what I’m supposed to put in the “bundle indentifier”? I’m not sure where to find my “URL” to input here…

Thanks!

0 Likes

sorry for the delay. the document is really clear have you downloaded the documents that comes with template? otherwise wait until tonight once i have document with me i will let you know.:slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

Hi @solinz,

I realised that I didn’t have my URL entered into settings and have done it now but thank you!

Veronica

0 Likes

Great :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes