How to make a calendar that has monthly view only?

Hi Bubblers,

I’ve just started building my first app. The idea was to create something simple for buying local experiences — think Airbnb Experiences or Viator or one of those — but I quickly hit a solid brick wall. The problem that’s been torturing me for a few hours now is that I can’t figure out how to add a calendar like this one:

May-24-2019%2018-17-14

I obviously don’t need anything fancy. No displaying multiple events per day (not even one, in fact) or any complex stuff like that. I just need the calendar to show a simple monthly view so that the user can pick a single day.

What would be the easiest way to accomplish that?

FWIW, I did install Full Calendar plugin and tried accomplishing it that way. However, either the plugin seems to do everything but this thing I need or I’m even more lost right now than I think I am. :sweat_smile:

P.S.
I do have a technical background, but I’m also brand new to Bubble, so please go easy on me. :slight_smile:

Have you tried some of these other calendar plugins? I ended up using the first one.

https://bubble.io/plugin/datepicker-bdk-1534770985630x235911437579452400

1 Like

Hi @stone, thank you for the fast reply, it’s much appreciated! I’ve taken a quick look at the three plugins you mentioned. Air Date/Time Picker does seem to be the closest to what I need, but it looks like it doesn’t have an option to display the monthly view right away. (Or perhaps I’m missing something? :thinking:) In other words, it should not start out as something the user has to click to get to the calendar, but rather they should be able to see the calendar immediately and then pick the date.

Perhaps @seanhoots could weigh in, too? :slight_smile:

Did you try this setting?

Check the inline option.

1 Like

Bingo! :raised_hands: THANKS A TON!

Great, If you feel the problem is solved, please mark the thread as solved.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Best,
Øystein

@stone Yep, I was looking for a way to do so. :slight_smile: Anything else I should do except for clicking the checkmark that says “Select if this reply solves the problem” on hover?

I think that’s it, yes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.